Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How would u feel if ur fiancé was manager at a strip club?

So im nicole im 24 f and i am just looking for some advice on this subject! How would you feel if you boyfriend/fiancé worked at a strip club? I feel incomplete and i feel betrayed and upset. I feel like he knows he dont want me waitressing there at the stip club but he can b there all day. Its messed up. To me. But please give me ur advice or how u would feel!? Thanks for reading.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi coleiscold, imao i think it basically comes down to trust, do you trust your fiancée? if not you have bigger problems than him working in a strip club, maybe (please take this with a pinch of salt) he doesn't want you working there because he doesn't want men hitting on you. All i can say is that i wouldnt care where my fiancée worked, because i trust her

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trust does have a bit to do with it but i feel like i have to compete with the strippers and that makes my ana makes me sicker. And last yr when he worked there i ended up in the hospital for 11weeks. Maybe it is all my fault that im so insecure but i just thought if he saw what it did last time to me how could he do it again to me if he cared. Thank u @lige 4 ur response its appreciated!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote coleiscold View Post
    So im nicole im 24 f and i am just looking for some advice on this subject! How would you feel if you boyfriend/fiancé worked at a strip club? I feel incomplete and i feel betrayed and upset. I feel like he knows he dont want me waitressing there at the stip club but he can b there all day. Its messed up. To me. But please give me ur advice or how u would feel!? Thanks for reading.
    Hi Nicole and welcome to the forum!

So are you a waitress at the same place that your fiance is a manager? That in itself seems like it would be a problem and would make anybody insecure. Also, did he get the job after you two were together or did you meet him there?

Sorry for asking so many questions. It just seems like if he was already the manager there when you got together, you would have less leverage to tell him that you're upset by his job. If you were together and he just got that job, then maybe you could say, "Hey, I'm really feeling uncomfortable about your job. Can we talk about you being a manager in some other line of work.:
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would feel lucky! Maybe I can get free shows. And food/alcohol. But that's just me...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I meet him when he was a dj. So ur rite he has been in the titty bars for yrs but i just guess i need to make a decision wether i can deal with it again. No i used to waitress with him but not anymore he wont let me. But my ed is what i am worried about which means its gonna get worse and then my health will deteriorate again n ya i just have to either deal or break up with him. I will not die over some man who is unwilling to even try and u understand my side. Thank u all for reading n responding

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.