my gp made me take medications and sleep in a empty doctors surgery room and check on me when i told him I had not slept for 5 weeks straight and was struggling with any pills i was given and then got gerd, always calling paramedics with chest pain from anxiety and panic disorders that was manifesting in a physical way. i feel better a bit since taking these pills and just hope i stay alive. xmas day i was at the emergency at the hospital thinking i was gonna die... i have had the strangest of experiences sensations and bizarre things (like weird sensations from food or water in body or noises, drinking 27 glasses of water a day and losing too much sodium, pooop problems to this that and other)... some of it is physical stuff coming out from a car accident over 20 years ago cuzing joint or other injury like middle ear infection after effects, other things are just depression, anxiety, mental illness and pstd, and all I can say is the neurologist, the physician, the gps, the ent surgeons, the gyno, the paramedics, the cardiologists can't find much wrong with me so they say...

its a mind and emotional thing.... middle age crisis or something???

the avanza/Mirtazapine seems to help so long as i take the Alprax - alprazolam with them.... no chocking then.... but still feel depressed and lacking in energy and have to watch sodium and general anatomy and emotional things on these darn pills....

pills are only half the treatment... the rest is society and location and TLC and new approaches, getting the right help and avoiding the [BEEP] people who love to bring you down.