Thread: hi

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi

Hello, I am here. Still very new to dealing with anxiety. I haven't been diagnosed or gone to a doctor to talk about it. My life is a constant go go go with work and just everything that life brings. My first anxiety attack happened last year about a month after my 8 year old nephew died. I had slept with a guy I barely knew through a mutual friend and started to have std related anxiety attacks. I got tested, everything was ok. But then I would have minor attacks for any other type of symptoms I would have and I always think something is wrong with me. Next week is the year anniversary of my nephews death and It's starting again. I slept with a new guy, but was smart about it and the same thing is happening again. But now I am seeing a new guy I really like, and I haven't slept with him yet, in fear that I might get bad again. And I am bad again. I don't know where else to go or who to talk to. I can't even have a relationship without having health anxiety. But I'm trying to stay strong.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Grief and one year anniversaries of a death can definitely trigger anxiety and depression. I know when I start to feel strong feelings associated with grief, I tend to do distracting things.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey there, welcome
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    hi, nessa!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.