Page 144 of 424 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 194 244 344 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've basically slept two hours since going to bed, and woken up twice by this incredible pain on my tailbone area. I know what causes it...but I have no idea how to deal with it. It hurts so friggin bad that I can't fall back asleep until it's gone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    As expected, finally grew a pair and messaged someone on POF. They looked at my profile and NOPE'd the [BEEP] out.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    As expected, finally grew a pair and messaged someone on POF. They looked at my profile and NOPE'd the [BEEP] out.
    Ugh, that's why I've been too chicken to message anyone on OkCupid since I reactivated my account recently.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I thought that being off work for 2 consecutive days (yesterday and today) would be a good thing but it had the opposite effect on me.. I'm physically exhausted for no reason and I feel kinda grumpy.. it feels like the past two days were a complete waste of time. New Year's eve was nice but today I woke up feeling quite empty. And I miss my girlfriend really badly.
    Looking forward to going to work tomorrow, as weird as that sounds.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I need to go to the grocery store, there's nothing here at all, and I haven't eaten all day. I really hate going, makes my anxiety go crazy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Maybe I'll go tomorrow.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Props for actually messaging said person! Damn, don't they know that you cook?
    Quote James View Post
    I need to go to the grocery store, there's nothing here at all, and I haven't eaten all day. I really hate going, makes my anxiety go crazy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Maybe I'll go tomorrow.
    I always make sure I go somewhere that has those self check-outs. God those are a life saver. Still gotta stand in line, but you don't have to talk to anybody.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    The decisions I make, which all tend to be wrong and increasingly make my life worse. So many wrong turns.

Also, that feeling of "WHOA" and "I'm not even mad.. that's amazing" when looking at the drop in your bank account funds after not checking your spending for a while. How the hell did I do that much damage?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Props for actually messaging said person! Damn, don't they know that you cook?
    Kinda regretting it now but oh well. Just gotta hope she doesn't recognize me the next time I go to where she works to buy ammo (It's the only store close enough to get to for that sorta stuff)

Quote inane View Post
    The decisions I make, which all tend to be wrong and increasingly make my life worse. So many wrong turns.

Also, that feeling of "WHOA" and "I'm not even mad.. that's amazing" when looking at the drop in your bank account funds after not checking your spending for a while. How the hell did I do that much damage?
    Yeah, that was me last week. Probably the first time I've ever gone "holy [BEEP] how'd I do that?!" when paying off my credit card. Then paid rent and my phone, looked at my bank account, and cried a little on the inside.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sick and tired of Harlem Shake videos coming up in my "recommended" feed on YouTube
    God I hate those things.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Stuck my index finger in boiling water... i's smrt.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Stuck my index finger in boiling water... i's smrt.
    Ah, burns. The gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy having that sting for a while. ¬_¬

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so tired of being a disappointment to the few people I still have left in my life. But it seems I can't stop. It's one of the talents I was born with. To disappoint.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote James View Post
    I'm so tired of being a disappointment to the few people I still have left in my life. But it seems I can't stop. It's one of the talents I was born with. To disappoint.
    Hey, I have that talent too. High five!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Back atchya!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I have to shovel snow in like 4 hours. Sometime in those 4 hours I should probably try to sleep. Grahhh [BEEP] it with a hot stick. >.<

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.