Page 148 of 424 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 198 248 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Strained a muscle in my back, I feel crippled with pain and I am working tomorrow
    I did that earlier this week, at work. I decided to go above and beyond what I'm supposed to do by vacuuming the company car that I usually drive, and ended up killin my back. Still went out and did all of my assigned work, but got laughed at by my boss and buddy when I told them why I was hobbling around.

Best of luck to you and your back

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I did that earlier this week, at work. I decided to go above and beyond what I'm supposed to do by vacuuming the company car that I usually drive, and ended up killin my back. Still went out and did all of my assigned work, but got laughed at by my boss and buddy when I told them why I was hobbling around.

Best of luck to you and your back
    Aw gosh - it really hurts when I am sleeping and I turn - I was in a shop putting something into my bag and moved my upper body to fast or improper. You shouldn't have been laughed at, it is painful and I have just taken difene so sleep shouldn't be too painful tonight.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been rather bitchy and such today. Easily irritated. Good ol PMS cycle..

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Great day. 40 minutes late for work, cold and rainy, melting snow is leaking inside my car so my seat is all wet, got written up for being 40 minutes late, and I have to work in a couple of hours overnight for inventory. Universe can you hear me? You can throw me a bone right?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm trying to figure out why my anxiety has been so, so high today. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was about an 8 or 9. There has to be a reason behind it but I'll be damned if I can I figure it out. It started in my apartment a few hours before I was going to pick up my kids...it's my weekend with them. I have this overwhelming feeling that something really bad is going to happen, I'm sweating, my breathing is really fast like I can't catch my breath and my mind is racing about a million different things at the same time. When I left to go get them it was 4:30 on a Friday in one of the busiest parts of Houston, so of course I sat in traffic for an hour. Maybe that was part of it. When I go to work there's no traffic at all, coming and going. But it had started before that. I was really anxious when my kids and I got back to my apartment. I kept telling myself to calm down but it wasn't helping. It wasn't my kids. I'm totally, completely comfortable around them. Then we drove to my parents house because they've really been missing their grandkids, and I was still anxious and nervous. [BEEP]!!! I still don't know why. I'm going to bring it up at my next therapy session. My anxiety has been worse over the last couple of weeks for seemingly no reason. I haven't been thinking about or dwelling on my girlfriend's suicide any more than I usually do every day. I haven't changed my diet, or caffeine intake. I'm not drinking, at all. I'm taking all my meds exactly as prescribed. I've been sleeping OK, although I've had a little trouble getting to sleep. I have no fucking idea, I'm at a total loss as to what's going on, and it feels like I'm losing my mind. I can understand when I get anxious in situations that normally trigger anxiety. This seems to happen for no reason.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel like the popularity of mobile devices and twitter has ruined peoples ability to communicate in anything other than inane, bite-sized chunks. There are exceptions, but the past two weeks have made me feel a little bitter about it. I write a short paragraph, I get a single sentence in return that is written in a way which gives me very little to grasp on to so I can formulate a response.

“Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My bad habit of overanalizing my social interactions seems to be back. I truly hate it how my brain manages to somehow find "evidence" that persons A and B secretly hate me. fack this sh1t. I wanna be normal!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    My bad habit of overanalizing my social interactions seems to be back. I truly hate it how my brain manages to somehow find "evidence" that persons A and B secretly hate me. fack this sh1t. I wanna be normal!
    I know that feeling all too well

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ridiculously anxious as of 1-2 days ago. This PMS thing seriously sucks. I don't remember being this bad last month. It's been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster overall. I had been feeling pretty good and everything the past couple weeks, and then suddenly... this week, it's been a complete 180.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I know that feeling all too well
    Ditto, I get it on here, IRL, even with my family. It never really leaves me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Sad, despaired.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Sad, despaired.
    Awe...hopefully that passes quick

My tea gets cold too quick. My old mug was great, now my new mug is just too wide to stay warm for more than ten minutes. Never gonna be able to get another one of those mugs, unless I go completely insane and make my way up to middle of nowhere northern Saskatchewan.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Awe...hopefully that passes quick
    Thanks.. Depends on your definition of "passes" though. I spent the past two days realizing that I have made a terrible, terrible misjudgment and mistake.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Even felt so shitty you started shaking? That's what...

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I woke up today feeling worse than I've felt in months, which I think might have something to do with the change in weather. It's certainly not hot or anything yet, but it must have struck a chord in my brain somewhere and reminded me too much of summer? The season when all my problems are magnified and I'm forced to deal with things that don't have proper solutions. I'm not sure depression is even the right word, it's more of an empty/hollow feeling that things are very wrong and there's nothing you can do about it, followed by a lot of anger. Anyway, I seem to have shaken most of that mood but there's still some residual badness and this time it's making my physical anxiety act up, mainly my racing heart.
    I don't wanna take meds. I took meds yesterday because we had like 20 people over. Gotta keep the tolerance down.
    That rule can kindly [BEEP] off if I still feel the same come bedtime, however.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.