Page 15 of 424 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 215 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Months and months after my grandpa dies, he finally makes an appearance in my dream. I don't really know if that's good or bad. It's good because it's about damn time I think of him in my dreams, but it's bad because it made me a little upset that I'm never really going to see his face again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    fuuuuuuuucccckkk wtf is happening right now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feeling pretty lonely today.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Seagull View Post
    Feeling pretty lonely today.
    Same here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In the car before Christmas songs where playing........and I couldn't help but think about last Christmas it made me teary. I hope it isn't like this with every Christmas now. I just couldn't help but remember coming home from the hospital to a little pile of presents under the tree for me unopened and waiting b/c I missed Christmas I missed the dinner, I missed putting up the tree, I missed opening the presents with my family, staying up with my sisters all night. I only got a phone call & 30 minutes with my parents that day and I wasn't even able to hug my sisters on the other side of a door just wave through a small window and that was it. I just sat there and opened them by myself as my mom watched cautiously everyone treated me like I was a bomb ready to go off......it felt so lonely :c god I was such a idiot. (Sorry for depressing up the forum just had a moment & needed to vent)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Same here

Aw, sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the huggers.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    In the car before Christmas songs where playing........and I couldn't help but think about last Christmas it made me teary. I hope it isn't like this with every Christmas now. I just couldn't help but remember coming home from the hospital to a little pile of presents under the tree for me unopened and waiting b/c I missed Christmas I missed the dinner, I missed putting up the tree, I missed opening the presents with my family, staying up with my sisters all night. I only got a phone call & 30 minutes with my parents that day and I wasn't even able to hug my sisters on the other side of a door just wave through a small window and that was it. I just sat there and opened them by myself as my mom watched cautiously everyone treated me like I was a bomb ready to go off......it felt so lonely :c god I was such a idiot. (Sorry for depressing up the forum just had a moment & needed to vent)

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Seagull View Post
    Aw, sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the huggers.
    Your welcome! And thank you for the huggers as well!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Seagull View Post
    Thanks for the supportive hug hon (hugs back) xx. I needed one and it cheered me up a bit

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    Thanks for the supportive hug hon (hugs back) xx. I needed one and it cheered me up a bit
    You're welcome! Glad I could make you feel better.

Quote Koalafan View Post
    Your welcome! And thank you for the huggers as well!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was invited to have dinner at a friends place...and all I can think about is how glad I am that I'm not going. Here I am thinking this way, and he just sent me a text wishing me happy turkey day. ugh
    A couple weeks ago, I did explain to him a little about why I act the way I do...but I'm not sure if he understood or not. I guess it's not so bad when he knows the type of person I am. I tried to let him know that it's nothing personal.
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Im stressing again - if I do nothing I don't stress, if I try doing some work I STRESS to the last!
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Daylight and the fact that it happens.

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its thanksgiving, and about 20 something people are here. I was sitting at the table, and no one talked to me. I got one hug, out of the whole family, and then i sat there at the table for about half an hour staring at things on the table. I got up, and went into the back bedroom. Sorta sat there for about 25 minutes, with people passing by, and when someone did come in, they asked about my dogs clothes.

I feel really unwanted, and like a complete outsider in my family. I feel like no one cares, or even gives a second thought about my exsistince. Yeah, yeah. It sounds really self absorbed to say this...I just wish someone would care.

You know? Happy thanksgiving, everyone.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^ that's what happened to me accept with less people so they did notice me just choose not go say hi or talk to me after 10 minutes of stealing food and just sitting there being ignored I went up to my room again. Lol like uh happy thanksgiving? You're in my house eating the food I made for you I'm your niece/cousin we've met before ..... I feel loved & wanted x) *sigh* whatever. I still get food so I'm thankful for that I suppose *hugs if okay* cheer up Girly don't let that bring your day down. Happy thanksgiving!

Page 15 of 424 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 215 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.