Page 150 of 424 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 250 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Life. Everything. My mind won't slow down, again.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feeling incredibly anxious and lonely today. Been feeling this way since last night.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not necessarily still bothering me, but I had good old fashion nightmare—first one I've had in a while. Crappy way to wake up.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My "no really, I'm happy" smile kinda resembles the face you'd make after biting into a lemon.
    Mental note: work on that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    My "no really, I'm happy" smile kinda resembles the face you'd make after biting into a lemon.
    Mental note: work on that.
    Man, I can't fake a smile at all. My muscles twitch and [BEEP] because my brain knows it's not real and it looks awkward and probably creepy, so I've just stopped trying. Only genuine smiles for this cowboy. ¬_¬

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Man, I can't fake a smile at all. My muscles twitch and [BEEP] because my brain knows it's not real and it looks awkward and probably creepy, so I've just stopped trying. Only genuine smiles for this cowboy. ¬_¬
    I used to be so good at it. Guess I lost my touch.
    Maybe I was never any good at it anyway.

I like this btw: ¬_¬
    Though I've not figured out how to make it so c&p it is! What kind of an internet addict am I?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I used to be so good at it. Guess I lost my touch.
    Maybe I was never any good at it anyway.

I like this btw: ¬_¬
    Though I've not figured out how to make it so c&p it is! What kind of an internet addict am I?
    ALT+0172. On windows, at least.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The annual reminder of loneliness is approaching, and the commercials have begun playing quite regularly. Somebody please put me into a coma until about February 20th.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ¬_¬

we have a wiener.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    I wish it wasn't so easy for my mood to plummet like it does.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I sliced my palm open with my never used before, superridiculousholyfuckinshit sharp bread knife. I made the oh so easily avoidable mistake of not cutting towards yourself. Now I sit here, palm glued shut with crazy glue, feeling like a dipshit.

The only good news of that story is that I bought that tube of crazy glue not even half an hour before I cut myself. It was for something else completely different. (I've gotta seal the end of some leather cord, since I'm turning it into laces for my boots.)

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I sliced my palm open with my never used before, superridiculousholyfuckinshit sharp bread knife. I made the oh so easily avoidable mistake of not cutting towards yourself. Now I sit here, palm glued shut with crazy glue, feeling like a dipshit.
    Jeez, I hope you're OK!
    That crap is scary. A few months ago I cut myself shaving and literally thought I was going to die. First (and freakin' last) time using an electric razor.
    Sharp objects are frightening
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thoughts in my head are bothering me. Way too many and way too depressing. The really sad thing is, if I could drink, I would probably be drunk 24/7 just to numb everything out. I'd probably (and might one day) drink myself to death.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Jeez, I hope you're OK!
    That crap is scary. A few months ago I cut myself shaving and literally thought I was going to die. First (and freakin' last) time using an electric razor.
    Sharp objects are frightening
    Electric razors are horrid, I'm never using one again. I'm actually looking at getting a nice straight razor and shaving with that (Yes...me...the guy who just sliced his palm open. Except now it'll be a retarded sharp blade on my face!)

To give you an idea, this is what my knife set looks like. I can cut less than 1mm thick slices of onion with the chef's knife at the top. My fancy Japanese knife on the left used to, but it's a bit dull and I'm still a bit new at whetstone sharpening as you can tell by the scratches.

I don't like using serrated knives as they're unpredictable sometimes, but a baguette kinda requires it. As I said though it's my own damn fault. Broke the cardinal rule.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Felt ok earlier after a long bout of anxiety. Now I'm anxious again.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.