Page 160 of 424 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 210 260 360 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mom is so stupid when it comes to the real world. She just doesn't understand anything... like, at all.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm running around like a chicken without a head. The amount of busy I am is not something that is physically possible to deal with.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Life

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Missing her. Wishing I had more pictures of her. Hoping I dream about her tonight.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I'm running around like a chicken without a head. The amount of busy I am is not something that is physically possible to deal with.
    I feel you on that one, Gunny. Work + College + Overtime this week + Managing a project at work by myself = My head is about to explode
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seemed like BF was ignoring me today He didn't really talk at all on Skype today.. responded to a question of mine with like..3 words. He just signed off right now without even saying bye...

I'm trying to tell myself nothing is wrong because he talked to me okay the other day when he had me help him edit things in Photoshop, but still...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No matter how much weight I lose, no matter how much I've started taking care of myself, I still exist to nobody. Hope for a friend, let alone a significant other, is useless it seems. It's really difficult to give a [BEEP] about yourself everybody else doesn't either. Over the last few weeks there's literally been more days than not that not even a single person I normally talk to replies to me. Trying to keep myself occupied is costing way too much money...

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    No matter how much weight I lose, no matter how much I've started taking care of myself, I still exist to nobody. Hope for a friend, let alone a significant other, is useless it seems. It's really difficult to give a [BEEP] about yourself everybody else doesn't either. Over the last few weeks there's literally been more days than not that not even a single person I normally talk to replies to me. Trying to keep myself occupied is costing way too much money...
    I feel exactly the same way right now

PM me if you want to talk about it with someone who's going through the same thing I don't bite much.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Feeling invisible like that hurts doesn't it? I've been there and it really hurts. I'm sorry you're being treated that way.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I've been really hating myself lately. Been feeling really jittery and anxious too. Not sure why =/

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Where in the hell do people find motivation? Like, to do anything. I just want to go back to bed and hide from everything and everyone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Among them- the fact that it's the coldest February in like seventy years or something here. My entire face is coming off in flakes from the cold. Also the fact that my instructor lives WAY WAY out in the suburbs (farmland area) and she's coming all the way to the college to do mine and another classmate's midterm appraisal. Methinks this is not going to be the quick 10-minute in-and-out meetings I am more used to.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Where in the hell do people find motivation? Like, to do anything. I just want to go back to bed and hide from everything and everyone.
    Yep, I'm having a hard time figuring that one out myself.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm jealous of the relationship my brother has with his sister-in-law (his wife's sister). I feel like she's the kind of sister he would prefer to have. They have inside jokes and probably see each other a lot more. It makes me feel really sad because I look up to him but we aren't even close because of the age difference and probably differences in personality/my depression

I feel like I'm an only child when I have two older brothers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm paying for my procrastination now, I've gotta go out, right at rush hour. Fuck. At least it's just one quick stop. Need to do laundry, too but I'm gonna put that off until tomorrow lol.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.