Page 162 of 424 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 172 212 262 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling short of breath and having heart palpitations after drinking a cup of macchiato.. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I love coffee but it's totally not worth it

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's only a matter of time before I go stir-crazy and feel like getting out of the house.
    Damn you, post-surgery recovery time!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I miss my personality. I feel like depression is making me dull and boring. In the process of trying to shut out all the negative emotions, I block the positive ones too, and then it's just...this. And it doesn't feel right. I don't feel like myself anymore.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    PMS.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Six people did a no call, no show at work. So we had twice the normal workload, and it got busy. Time went by really fast today though lol. I'm tired, feet hurt.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I really, really don't feel well. I've been sleeping all day. Just woke up and I'm nauseous and shaking, and I've been crying off and on. I think my anxiety is confused because of the anesthesia wearing off and I've been put on some funky antibiotics. I hope everything is alright
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Angry about random things. Constantly worrying about what other people think. I feel like I hadn't been self-reliant at all either.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It's my fucking time of the month and I feel like absolute shit. I've spent the last few hours hiding away in bed with oatmeal, fruit tea and a crappy film on my laptop. I get the feeling I should get on and do this essay though. I'm also gonna have to do an amazon shop for books relating to WW1 era Palestine. Why do some people feel the need to charge over a £1000 for them? That price is just insane.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My cat's favorite activity is to hunt and kill geckos poor little things.. I've managed to save a few of them before too much damage was done but I wonder how many of them she kills when she's out roaming for hours..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dont know whats bothering me but I just have this huge urge to say something and this place is the only safe place i can think of. I don't talk about myself, ever, not about my day, my thoughts, or my feelings. I don't have anyone to talk to even if I wanted to and 99.9% of the time, I wouldn't want to anyways. I've always felt that it was strange that I choose to hold it all in, bottle it up instead of letting it out. I already have no friends or acquaintances and for some reason, I have no desire to make any, to have a support or a shoulder to cry on as an outlet.
    I'm extremely indifferent with the thought of being dead and alive. This isn't a cry for help, my emotions are too weak to allow my issues to go past my coping abilities. I just have no motivation to continue, this is not reason to. I never had dreams and ambitions when I was a kid, feels like i never had a purpose when i was born. I can accept that i'm just living to live however that's not good enough to prevent myself from being in situations where I end up disappearing forever. I highly doubt my hand will be the main culprits that ends it, but i'm also not afraid of death. I don't know what's bothering me.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Meh bleh and eh

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate how I sit in my room and do nothing all day. Thing is, I can't seem to develop the motivation to do things unless things in my life are going perfect, which isn't often..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    had to put my cat (meowi) down, did i make the right decision, could i have done anything differently, was there any other treatment options, i miss you, our home is not home without you, i wish i had walked out of the vets and brought u home alive, you will never be forgotten, i am so sorry, please forgive me, my friend

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote life View Post
    had to put my cat (meowi) down, did i make the right decision, could i have done anything differently, was there any other treatment options, i miss you, our home is not home without you, i wish i had walked out of the vets and brought u home alive, you will never be forgotten, i am so sorry, please forgive me, my friend
    That's heartbreaking i'm so sorry for your loss

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kirsebaer and marine, thankyou for yr thoughts

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.