Page 184 of 424 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 194 234 284 384 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Thinking about disappearing for a long, long time and not speaking to another person again for years. UGH. FML, FML, FML!!! I hope I just die in my sleep tonight...
    Don't say that. I know you're hurting, my friend. But it'll get better. Just be good to yourself tonight.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Got made fun of for being a virgin again. Yay me.
    People can be such idiots. Don't listen to them. Your future mate will be glad to have a virgin.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote meeps View Post
    feel empty. going nowhere
    Just a big

Hope you feel better today.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It would just be better for me not to wake up in the morning... I've failed at life. I'm starting to think I should give up.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    It would just be better for me not to wake up in the morning... I've failed at life. I'm starting to think I should give up.
    I'm going to do what Koalafan does Don't even think it, young man!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    *Sigh...*
    I think I might be headed to the psych hospital again... I've tried and failed, my meds aren't working and I stupidly went off them, the Paxil was making me sick and giving me insomnia, and now this shitty relationship coming to an end like it did, I can't stop fucking drinking tonight... I'm drunk right now and I'm sorry if anything I say sounds stupid, but I can't deal with my life anymore and I think my last two options are to either commit myself to the hospital or to give up and prepare for my funeral.
    My life. Is. An. EPIC FAIL.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Meh. I mean, as a fellow paragon of virginity (¬_¬) I know how you feel, but anyone who's going to bring you down for something like that isn't someone with an opinion you should concern yourself with. It'll happen when it happens, and it'll probably be gloriously awkward and unsatisfying for both parties .
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    *Sigh...*
    I think I might be headed to the psych hospital again... I've tried and failed, my meds aren't working and I stupidly went off them, the Paxil was making me sick and giving me insomnia, and now this shitty relationship coming to an end like it did, I can't stop fucking drinking tonight... I'm drunk right now and I'm sorry if anything I say sounds stupid, but I can't deal with my life anymore and I think my last two options are to either commit myself to the hospital or to give up and prepare for my funeral.
    My life. Is. An. EPIC FAIL.
    Going off meds (especially suddenly) can definitely affect your mood. Drinking doesn't help. I remember doing both and all that combo did was make life worse. It made me not handle things in a healthy way.

Well, giving up is not an option, so don't even go there.

Hopefully you feel better this morning. Maybe a good hangover will clear your head.

Stick to healthy things, my friend. You are worth happiness. Don't forget that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Selling off basically half of all my possessions. Being able to afford a decent car is harder than it seems...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Meh. I mean, as a fellow paragon of virginity (¬_¬) I know how you feel, but anyone who's going to bring you down for something like that isn't someone with an opinion you should concern yourself with. It'll happen when it happens, and it'll probably be gloriously awkward and unsatisfying for both parties .
    Don't worry, I'm right there with both of you guys. I'm going to be a virgin forever

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why can't I ever allow myself to be happy when things are going well in my life? I had so much fun yesterday at the Lakers game with the BF, but now I feel like I did not deserve that fun or that great time spent with him or anything.

I don't even know where this weird feeling comes from, but it does happen a bit often every time I have a good time with loved ones... or just enjoying life in general. I guess I've been through so much crap that I've gotten used to my life being so crummy and not exciting, then when something great happens... it's so foreign and strange. It leaves me wondering if it's all just a trap (I know, makes no sense) or something. Or something I cheated my way through to get (not sure how that'd happen, it's not like I used someone or screwed someone over to get to where I am now).

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My house is cluttered, but I am working on it in 15 minute increments.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seriously feeling like [BEEP] today. I feel like I'm not good enough at all.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Still really incensed over how I was treated. And disgusted.

The current problem- having trouble finding a place to live, made extra difficult by the fact that I'm looking while 3000 km away.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finding out that the guy who just broke up with me a few days ago is already interested in someone else is just... heartbreaking.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.