Page 190 of 424 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 200 240 290 390 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 6354
    Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Meant to post this in the morning, but...
    Son of a f*cking b*tch, when the hell am I gonna learn not to cut myself shaving?! So done with non-electric razors! Ouch!!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I can totally relate to this
    I'm in the same boat right now, I feel like when I'm social and talkative other people read it as me wanting attention, but when I'm quiet and withdrawn they judge me for that too and think I'm plain weird... And it doesn't help me when I don't try to make friends.
    People are just a difficult species to figure out. I hear ya.
    Yeah... it especially sucks when you're known to be reserved. The moment you put yourself out there, it's utterly strange to others, and some would have the nerve to think you are an attention-seeking whore. Bleh. So hard not to worry about what others think.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd like the attention. I rarely get attention, so it'd be nice to get some attention. I just don't like it in a whorish kind of way *shrug*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Meant to post this in the morning, but...
    Son of a f*cking b*tch, when the hell am I gonna learn not to cut myself shaving?! So done with non-electric razors! Ouch!!
    Cmon man, where's the straight razor? Shave like me! (I definitely did not cut myself shaving 10 minutes ago...twice...nope)

Look into styptic pencils. They're great for shaving cuts, basically stops he bleeding instantly at the cost of a wicked amount of stinging for a few seconds.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Having to take 3 buses (each way) to get to and from work just because I'm too scared to drive on the highway

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Having to take 3 buses (each way) to get to and from work just because I'm too scared to drive on the highway
    You're not the only one!! I avoid the highway at ALL costs. If there is any alternative way to get to work that doesn't involve the highway I take it and damn the extra time it takes!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Yeah... it especially sucks when you're known to be reserved. The moment you put yourself out there, it's utterly strange to others, and some would have the nerve to think you are an attention-seeking whore. Bleh. So hard not to worry about what others think.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd like the attention. I rarely get attention, so it'd be nice to get some attention. I just don't like it in a whorish kind of way *shrug*
    Gahhh it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't isn't it? I get this all the time where people know I am shy and reserved and give me crap for it and tell me to be more "outspoken". However when I actually become more outspoken, they become incredibly dickish and judgemental about it and stare at me like I'm some foreign alien. That in of itself causes me to become even more reserved and shy than before =/

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Just in a really shitty mood. I'd go back to bed, but if that happens I may not be out till the next ice age.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    You're not the only one!! I avoid the highway at ALL costs. If there is any alternative way to get to work that doesn't involve the highway I take it and damn the extra time it takes!
    Hmm, I'm the complete opposite. I prefer highway driving myself. No worries about pedestrians, stop lights, school zones, or bumper to bumper traffic.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Cmon man, where's the straight razor? Shave like me! (I definitely did not cut myself shaving 10 minutes ago...twice...nope)

Look into styptic pencils. They're great for shaving cuts, basically stops he bleeding instantly at the cost of a wicked amount of stinging for a few seconds.
    I just looked up straight razors on Google images... YIPES!!!
    I have no idea how I would ever manage not to slice my head off trying to shave with one of those. LOL
    I think the problem here is not what kind of razor I use, I think it's more that I'm really, really uncoordinated. But I hate facial hair and I would rather not have to deal with the stubble, it looks wicked trashy on me God damn having dark hair.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So much shaving talk, I suppose I'll add to it. I've been shaving lately just out of boredom, but I prefer having facial hair and just keeping it trimmed.

As for what's bothering me...lots of things.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel ugly today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Just in a really shitty mood. I'd go back to bed, but if that happens I may not be out till the next ice age.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I procrastinate way too much when it comes to answering emails/PMs , even when they're from people who mean a lot to me. I don't know why but I need to be in a specific state of mind in order to feel like writing long emails, and sometimes it takes weeks or months for that to happen

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Lots of sex talk today on the forums. Time for my awkward self to gtfo.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Lots of sex talk today on the forums. Time for my awkward self to gtfo.
    It's OK, I felt really awkward about what I said earlier anyway... I will in all likelihood remain a virgin for the rest of my life.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.