Page 193 of 424 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 393 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 6354
    Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I feel so tired... so tired.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Paranoid thoughts about already ruining something that seemed like it had potential because I didn't take the initiative (and maybe also for expressing an opinion about something when I shouldn't have) won't leave me alone. I hate obsessively worrying over things, especially when enough time hasn't realistically passed for me to make that determination yet. Of course, even after an appropriate amount of time has passed I'll still be dwelling on it when I know I shouldn't be. Why does life have to always feel so exhausting? :/

Quote Rawr View Post
    Rumors about my boyfriend telling others that I have "problems" & he wouldn't go back out with me for a $1,000,000 bucks. He denied them but went straight to bed after I brought them up like he was trying to avoid the topic. We've dated twice in the past. Each only lasting a week. It'll be a week tomorrow since we've gotten back... Oh geez.

I feel like that bold part is pretty telling. A week is nothing, and it only lasting that long on two separate attempts isn't particularly encouraging. Unless something significant has changed in regards to whatever the incompatibility between you two was/is, I'm not sure you can expect much more for a third attempt. That's not to say you shouldn't try to make it work, but if it doesn't please try not to blame yourself if it fizzles out again. If those rumors are true, then you deserve better than someone who can't accept you for who you are and be supportive and understanding of your "problems."
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My digestive system is not working and I feel ick
    life---> <---me

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    Rumors about my boyfriend telling others that I have "problems" & he wouldn't go back out with me for a $1,000,000 bucks. He denied them but went straight to bed after I brought them up like he was trying to avoid the topic. We've dated twice in the past. Each only lasting a week. It'll be a week tomorrow since we've gotten back... Oh geez.
    Aww I'm so sorry hun
    I know the feeling...
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Paranoid thoughts about already ruining something that seemed like it had potential because I didn't take the initiative (and maybe also for expressing an opinion about something when I shouldn't have) won't leave me alone. I hate obsessively worrying over things, especially when enough time hasn't realistically passed for me to make that determination yet. Of course, even after an appropriate amount of time has passed I'll still be dwelling on it when I know I shouldn't be. Why does life have to always feel so exhausting? :/

I feel like that bold part is pretty telling. A week is nothing, and it only lasting that long on two separate attempts isn't particularly encouraging. Unless something significant has changed in regards to whatever the incompatibility between you two was/is, I'm not sure you can expect much more for a third attempt. That's not to say you shouldn't try to make it work, but if it doesn't please try not to blame yourself if it fizzles out again. If those rumors are true, then you deserve better than someone who can't accept you for who you are and be supportive and understanding of your "problems."

Yeah. I don't know. I'm use to this by now. I just said it is what it is & if you're gonna waste my time then I'll move on.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anxiety and paranoia sucks so bad...

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    Yeah. I don't know. I'm use to this by now. I just said it is what it is & if you're gonna waste my time then I'll move on.
    That's an unfortunate thing to be used to, I'm sorry to hear that. That's a good response, though—short and to the point.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    My brother's not impressed with the places/jobs I'm applying to, nor the rates of pay.

It's like dude, I don't exactly have options here. Still, disappointed that he may be disappointed in me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    My brother's not impressed with the places/jobs I'm applying to, nor the rates of pay.

It's like dude, I don't exactly have options here. Still, disappointed that he may be disappointed in me
    Pff, forget about him. What does it have to do with him? Nothing, so he can butt out >.<. I think you've got enough things to worry about without anyone criticizing your job choices. Does he expect you to walk into the nearest hospital decked out in scrubs and start performing heart surgery or something? You have to start somewhere.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Oh my God, I'm a bad person - I don't know what it is like to lose someone through death and I have not supported someone that I should have through it happening to them. I had a plan of what I was going to do but that was not right, it didn't fit or suit - oh my god
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Pff, forget about him. What does it have to do with him? Nothing, so he can butt out >.<. I think you've got enough things to worry about without anyone criticizing your job choices. Does he expect you to walk into the nearest hospital decked out in scrubs and start performing heart surgery or something? You have to start somewhere.
    Thanks, I really needed to hear that. I feel really overwhelmed with everything as it is, and the idea of jumping straight into a full-time job right off the bat is making me [BEEP] bricks regardless. I'm not even done reviewing my French. I'm probably just going to spend the first month in Montreal getting to know the place... It was supposed to be my sabbatical. And yeah I think he expected me to do just that... I told him I applied to a yacht club, and he probably thought it was something in management or something. HAHAHA. Oh my god that's hilarious. That's not how the world works for people like me.

It did for him... when he was my age, he didn't even get a college diploma or degree, and basically got a professional job on the first try over everyone else. He got all the intelligence and charisma in the family... And he's still there like 7 years later. I'm extremely happy and proud of him, but it's not always that easy bro!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Thanks, I really needed to hear that. I feel really overwhelmed with everything as it is, and the idea of jumping straight into a full-time job right off the bat is making me [BEEP] bricks regardless. I'm not even done reviewing my French. I'm probably just going to spend the first month in Montreal getting to know the place... It was supposed to be my sabbatical. And yeah I think he expected me to do just that... I told him I applied to a yacht club, and he probably thought it was something in management or something. HAHAHA. Oh my god that's hilarious. That's not how the world works for people like me.

It did for him... when he was my age, he didn't even get a college diploma or degree, and basically got a professional job on the first try over everyone else. He got all the intelligence and charisma in the family... And he's still there like 7 years later. I'm extremely happy and proud of him, but it's not always that easy bro!
    Ah, I see. I one of those people. Yeah, the rest of us have to start from square one and he's just gonna have to accept that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Ah, I see. I one of those people. Yeah, the rest of us have to start from square one and he's just gonna have to accept that.
    Thanks hun. I'm also keeping one of my close friends updated on my progress, and she's none too impressed either (mostly with not wanting to work right away). She lives to work, pretty much. Man I think I should just keep my misadventures to myself and you guys from now on.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Thanks hun. I'm also keeping one of my close friends updated on my progress, and she's none too impressed either (mostly with not wanting to work right away). She lives to work, pretty much. Man I think I should just keep my misadventures to myself and you guys from now on.
    You're welcome :3
    Heh, that sounds like a decent plan if everybody's going to turn into Judgey McJudgepants over it. They should just be glad you've making as much progress as you are. This is a huge deal and I think you're handling it rather well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    You're welcome :3
    Heh, that sounds like a decent plan if everybody's going to turn into Judgey McJudgepants over it. They should just be glad you've making as much progress as you are. This is a huge deal and I think you're handling it rather well.
    They're all really pooh-pooh about it. My brother has pleased with the apartment I got, so I have that going for me.

I'm trying to work my way through my health authority's certification courses to make myself more marketable when I go to Toronto for now... Mineral and Mineral-Vitamin Supplementation, Medication Reconciliation, and now a BreastFeeding and Supplementation course. But I honestly don't mind doing low-skill jobs, it's a fabulous way to learn a new language, and even if not.. It's having a job when so many don't. I don't see shame in it.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.