Page 203 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 253 303 403 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 6354
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Okay, time for me to stop using my front teeth for opening things and such. Permanently. They're jewels, not tools, yeah yeah lesson learned. Anybody want the rest of my sunflower seeds (in the shell)? Because apparently I just chipped my damn tooth trying to open one! ¬_¬

I think it was just the last straw for my tooth, but still. I will have to ditch the sunflower seeds. I'd use my fingernails to open more things, but they're so brittle they just bend backwards and tear off (a delightful symptom of iron deficiency). Looks like I'll have to have scissors handy from now on. The chip is hardly noticeable but I can't afford to have it sanded down so I'm gonna have to be really careful or I'll make it worse.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't get the job

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    I didn't get the job
    Im sorry smiley

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I didn't get the job
    I'm so sorry
    Keep trying. Don't give up. Another opportunity will come along.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just. Ate. An. Entire. Fucking. Chocolate bar. And a fucking Big Mac. And fucking potato chips. And a fucking beer. I give up. No more diet. I'm always going to be fat, WTF.
    I surrender!
    I kinda wonder if I have an eating disorder.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I didn't get the job
    I'm sorry, Jen *hugs* But it took them a long time to make the decision, so that means it was a really close call. You were a prime candidate for a professional job in your field, and you're not even officially done school yet. You did amazing.. There will be more opportunities.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    I'm sorry, Jen *hugs* But it took them a long time to make the decision, so that means it was a really close call. You were a prime candidate for a professional job in your field, and you're not even officially done school yet. You did amazing.. There will be more opportunities.
    I'm actually done with school. I have my degree already. I just have the ceremony left to attend (I graduated in the fall, rather than spring.. a time where majority of people graduate). Even then, for someone who just got out of college and hardly has much experience, I suppose it is nice that I was a prime candidate for a professional job in my field.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I'm actually done with school. I have my degree already. I just have the ceremony left to attend (I graduated in the fall, rather than spring.. a time where majority of people graduate). Even then, for someone who just got out of college and hardly has much experience, I suppose it is nice that I was a prime candidate for a professional job in my field.
    I feel like you're just on the precipice of something big! Keep at it

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Seems like a good sign to me even if this particular opportunity didn't work out. I'm sure you'll get something relatively soon, keep it up.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks you guys.

While I'm happy I'm at least gonna have an internship, it just bugs me that I won't be moving out just yet *sigh* Can't stand it here at home. I was so excited about moving out and being away from my parents. I still wouldn't be able to afford to move out, even with this paid internship.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ha, I'm sure you're eager to put a little distance between you and your mother. You're on your way to achieving that goal, it's just a matter of time—hang in there.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My friend Chris and I have a presentation due tomorrow in our management class...
    I hate talking in front of the class. It's a stupid PowerPoint presentation and we have to have a prepared speech, we're not allowed to read off of note cards... I know I'm going to screw up because I'm going to be panicking. Chris and I haven't even written our damn speech because we've been procrastinating on it for two weeks... WE'RE SCREWED!!! *Hyperventilates*
    OMG OMG OMG... 0_0
    I'm gonna die, guys

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't shake this job thing off. I'm getting more and more bummed out that I didn't get the job. The thought of living with my parents longer than expected makes me feel even more anxious and depressed.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I feel like a real piece of shit=/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I FEEL LIKE ASS. I think I'm sick. Ughhh.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.