Page 214 of 424 FirstFirst ... 14 114 164 204 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 224 264 314 414 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I can't believe I forgot a school visit today. I felt so bad. I've never done that in the 11 years in my profession. I rescheduled and I apologized profusely.

Then I really had to work on not berating myself and giving myself slack. I can be my hardest critic.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I had dyed my hair recently... Kind of a bluish-black color. I remember posting about it... Well now it looks like crap. It's turning gray. And my eyebrows are brown again. So much for trying something new. As if people didn't already think I was older than I am. Now I have gray hair.
    I will not be posting pics until this issue is resolved :/
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I had dyed my hair recently... Kind of a bluish-black color. I remember posting about it... Well now it looks like crap. It's turning gray. And my eyebrows are brown again. So much for trying something new. As if people didn't already think I was older than I am. Now I have gray hair.
    I will not be posting pics until this issue is resolved :/
    Well, hey! You should get a lot of respect now. People tend to respect me due to my senior citizen status.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makes me so anxious/worried when I don't hear from my BF for a day. I'm so used to talking to him everyday. Hadn't heard from him since Sunday night. I feel bad because he IM'd me on Skype that night but I had to get going to bed since I was super sleepy and had to wake up early the next day for work. I'm sure he understood though... he often encourages me to go to sleep when I'm clearly too tired to chat properly lol. But eh...

I guess he just needed to disconnect for a while since school is finally done for him and he needs to relax. Or maybe his sister is still visiting from outta state so they're trying to make the best of her last days in CA before she flies back east. I sent him an email yesterday about graduation photo proofs everyone should have received by now, but he didn't respond to the email. He actually doesn't really check his email when school's not in session, so who knows if he had seen it.

Whatever is going on, I hope all is at least well.

Last time we didn't talk for more than a day, it was because his dad had a stroke. I hope he didn't have a stroke again

This is getting so freakin' ridiculous. I'm trying to calm down here and not get all crazy. I don't even know if I have the right to even worry, or if things are truly ok and I just need to make space.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Feelings of [BEEP] and inferiority.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We went out to dinner and my boyfriend has an upset stomach... I may sleep on the couch tonight.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have an essay due at 10 and an exam at 2. I have so much to do but I'm just too tired to concentrate. I tried to get this stuff done after I got home from work but I just kept nodding off. I did the math yesterday and I spend 51 hours a week either at work, in class, or commuting. Then I have to find time to study and write essays. I get at most 4 hours of sleep a night. I don't even know how to do this, you guys.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    She will call in ten minutes - I am so anxious...crap crap crap crap
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Worried [BEEP] this morning about the bf. I'm sensing something happened in the family. Last time things were quiet like this, I sensed the same thing... and it was indeed true.

In case there's nothing wrong though, I'm not gonna text him until Saturday or something if I still don't hear from him. I think that's reasonable since I last heard from him on Sunday night.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    At&t I would very much like it if you stopped throttling my speeds and actually give me the speeds that WE pay for. That would be very nice.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    My head aches. Allergies and lack of caffeine.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    At&t I would very much like it if you stopped throttling my speeds and actually give me the speeds that WE pay for. That would be very nice.
    Had issues with AT&T for the longest. Their customer service just made things worse overall. Then we switched to Time Warner's internet. Things are a bit slow with them from time to time, but it's still so much better than what AT&T had to offer.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's raining and pitch-dark outside. This kind of weather makes me feel very sad and unmotivated
    Oh well, now bf and I can do this for the rest of the day. But still, it's a waste.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    My forehead and behind my eyes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Another new house mate just moved in - i thought he was due next week.....I needs to go give the bathroom a quick cleaning lol
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.