Page 220 of 424 FirstFirst ... 20 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 320 420 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6354
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I dont know why but I really hate myself today

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sometimes I hear stuff and it just makes me really mad. And sad.
    I think that the way some straight men treat and talk about women is sickening. I would never say such demeaning, sexually inappropriate things about my boyfriend, so why would they say those things about their girlfriends or other women?!
    Of course I don't mean all straight guys, btw. Just the ones I end up hearing say some pretty rotten things.
    And I overhear conversations a lot at work where guys are sitting around talking about girls they think are attractive, and the things they say are heartbreakingly awful It's so rude. I heard a guy who works with me say something about one of my female coworkers and I told him to shut the hell up. I also hate hearing guys brag about how many girls they hook up with and how they "do it" with one girl and they're "on to the next one." How sick! Would I ever do that to a cute guy? Absolutely not! So why do they insist on doing these horrible things? Poor girls
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I dont know why but I really hate myself today

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I have no motivation to leave the house.

My molar is sore lately. I notice it mostly when I floss, but it's definitely not my gums. Maybe my filling is coming out. I'm definitely not going to the dentist until I've got medical coverage again. Too flippin' expensive.

I'm on day #4 or so of no caffeine. Guess who wants caffeine. I wonder if taking care of my vitamin deficiencies would help at all. I should have all the energy in the world. I do nothing with my days and I get 8 hours of sleep.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I find it weird and it kind of bothers me that several people I grew up with are married, engaged, or having kids... Given that most people who I graduated high school with are 21 or 22, I guess it isn't so far out of the realm of normality, but when I look at those people compared to where I am in my life, it feels strange. I mean, I work a full-time job and everything, and I live an adult life, yet I don't really feel like an adult.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Suicidal thoughts are coming back. I called my bf on the way home from work and we got in a bit of an argument, I said that the next time I think I'm going to kill myself I won't say anything and he's not going to get any warning, I'm just gonna do it and it's gonna come out of nowhere.
    Now he's really upset with me and I don't think being angry is the way to approach that at all. I ended up cutting myself and now I feel stupid. He said "Don't count on sleeping in my bed tonight." As if it's only HIS bed. WTF.
    Quote lasair View Post
    Hey sweety - How would you fee if someone you loved said " the next time I think I'm going to kill myself I won't say anything and he's not going to get any warning, I'm just gonna do it and it's gonna come out of nowhere."That is kind of a big deal. I am sorry you are feeling that way, use your supports **sending hugs***
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I know it was wrong to say. I'm just overwhelmed. I hate my job and I was in a horrible mood today. I'm going to talk to him about it when he cools down. I just wish I hadn't cut.
    If he breaks up with me for this, I totally deserve it
    It's too much. I can't think anymore. This is scary.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    It's too much. I can't think anymore. This is scary.
    I'm going to be alright. I've had a lot going on in my personal life, more than I feel is appropriate to talk about on here... I'm getting help. I've just been very depressed. I think a lot of it has to do with my job.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    So why do they insist on doing these horrible things? Poor girls
    Good ole misogyny. Men like that don't see women as people, just sex objects that are supposed to please them. And they get macho points for disrespecting women for some reason. If you ever get a chance, I highly recommend a Women and Gender Studies class. They make all that stuff make sense.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Good ole misogyny. Men like that don't see women as people, just sex objects that are supposed to please them. And they get macho points for disrespecting women for some reason. If you ever get a chance, I highly recommend a Women and Gender Studies class. They make all that stuff make sense.
    My boyfriend tried explaining it to me... I don't have a Facebook so I see why I miss the boat on a lot of these social interest topics. My bf was like "Um, Keddy, you don't hang out with a lot of straight guys, do you?" and then logged into his Facebook and showed me what straight men "Like" pictures of... This was my reaction... O.O
    Gross. Just gross. Disrespectful and gross. I think it's also disturbing to see what kinds of pictures some girls take of themselves.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tired. Half asleep. Slightly anxious. Can't wait for this shift to be over so I can get out of the house.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    People are in my life to let me down - sigh - I need to stop thinking people want to be around me for my sake.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    The fact that I came home from work, sat down, and once again did nothing for three hours.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    People are in my life to let me down - sigh - I need to stop thinking people want to be around me for my sake.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My bf and I met up with Dominic for dinner tonight... On the bright side, Dominic hasn't been ignoring me, I misunderstood. As usual.
    On the not-so-bright side, we had Greek pizza and I'm not feeling so well I'm going to have to take Greek pizza off the list of things my stomach can handle.
    And I skipped the gym today. Bad Keddy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anxious. Thinking worst-case scenarios again.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.