Page 252 of 424 FirstFirst ... 52 152 202 242 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6354
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    This right here. This is why we're friends. xD
    Aww and this why you're my canadian coffee buddy!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    200mg of Norco has not even touched my abdominal pain... And it's all from eating a banana. Whyyyy???

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    1 order of death please. Right now.

I really shouldn't exist anymore...wasting air and food and space. I'm sure other people in the world need it more than me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    1 order of death please. Right now.

I really shouldn't exist anymore...wasting air and food and space. I'm sure other people in the world need it more than me.
    Sorry, fresh out of death... All I have is meager words of support. I'm really sorry you're feeling that way. You deserve so much more than air, food, and space.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a really vivid dream about cheating on my boyfriend. I've never had one before and it's at a time where I'm not too happy with him. I knew in the dream I was with Matty but I did it anyway. I don't know if I should tell him or dismiss the dream (I've always considered them as having some important message implanted in them). My grandad is in hospital again and despite me pointing out positive things medically and his good spirits to my dad I know were loosing him slowly and have been the past few years. The college course I've been going to do emailed me yesterday and despite me being told I'm eligible and it'll be free because of my age the email now tells me I'm not eligible and I won't be unless I'm employed, loose some of my already gained qualifications and become one year older a month ago this is as well as me and a girl butting heads at work and me being at the end of my teather with it and finding out yesterday I'm not actually pregnant which I know I should be happy about it also saddens me because I want a child. I couldn't care for one or be ready for one but I want a child. So a lot of fun crap in total

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have hardly gotten any sleep this week. On my 3rd cup of coffee and I'm still so tired I feel like I'm going to die.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Sorry, fresh out of death... All I have is meager words of support. I'm really sorry you're feeling that way. You deserve so much more than air, food, and space.
    Quoted for truth.

--

Today would be a good day to go to the mall and get some school stuff, but my stomach is too upset. I just feel like I'm wasting my day, as usual.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    Thanks you two. Had a little bit of an episode last night. Exhaustion and depression are a mean combo. Not being able to drink doesn't help either...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the one thing I don't like about my job... having to get up at 4:30 am, to get there for 7. *collaspes*
    LUCKILY it's only until 2:30 today
    Hi

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm 30 lbs over my normal weight, and everything about it bothers me. How I feel, how I look, what to wear, going out to run errands - I don't want anyone who knows me to see me..I basically feel like I'm wearing my trauma like a fat suit. I worked extremely hard to lose 60 lbs after my birthing years, and I'm beyond disappointed that I've gained so much of it back. (47 total regained, lost 15 back in April). Diets are just so hard for me now. I can't even remember how I stayed slim before.

Getting back into freestyle swimming. I want to, for a million reasons, but the anxiety. Swimming with anxiety is pretty much how I envision drowning to be. I've tried it a few times over the last year, and it's not at all as enjoyable as it used to be. I know it's because of my anxiety. I used to be able to take half a xanax to swim, and that helped tons. But I'm off xanax now, and just want to swim again.

Something's eating at my husband. The last several nights I've made a huge attempt to cook a nice meal, have a nice quiet evening with our children before everyone heads off to work again the next morning (we have 3 teenagers). Every night this week, he's slammed beer after beer, become annoyingly loud and obnoxious, doesn't eat, and then goes to sleep by 8 p.m. I watch my teenagers drift downstairs to the family room, and then find myself sitting alone, annoyed, upset, let down, and surrounded by a shitload of leftovers that need to be put up. He's either stressed about being on call last week, stressed about his company buy-out and our move back home, or passive-agressively taking it out on me that we haven't been intimate in awhile. Which he has a tendency to do.

I know that this belongs on the other thread, so I won't say too much. But he knows I suffered serious concerns I would be raped, I still suffer serious body issues - not only due to the weight I've gained - but due to the harassment, and frankly I have intimacy issues with him for his two affairs. Even though we've worked through them, I still take issue with the fact that they happened. I stopped the second one from becoming a physical affair, but it really doesn't make it any better.

So that's me currently. Bleh.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Nightingale View Post
    I'm 30 lbs over my normal weight, and everything about it bothers me. How I feel, how I look, what to wear, going out to run errands - I don't want anyone who knows me to see me..I basically feel like I'm wearing my trauma like a fat suit. I worked extremely hard to lose 60 lbs after my birthing years, and I'm beyond disappointed that I've gained so much of it back. (47 total regained, lost 15 back in April). Diets are just so hard for me now. I can't even remember how I stayed slim before.

Getting back into freestyle swimming. I want to, for a million reasons, but the anxiety. Swimming with anxiety is pretty much how I envision drowning to be. I've tried it a few times over the last year, and it's not at all as enjoyable as it used to be. I know it's because of my anxiety. I used to be able to take half a xanax to swim, and that helped tons. But I'm off xanax now, and just want to swim again.

Something's eating at my husband. The last several nights I've made a huge attempt to cook a nice meal, have a nice quiet evening with our children before everyone heads off to work again the next morning (we have 3 teenagers). Every night this week, he's slammed beer after beer, become annoyingly loud and obnoxious, doesn't eat, and then goes to sleep by 8 p.m. I watch my teenagers drift downstairs to the family room, and then find myself sitting alone, annoyed, upset, let down, and surrounded by a shitload of leftovers that need to be put up. He's either stressed about being on call last week, stressed about his company buy-out and our move back home, or passive-agressively taking it out on me that we haven't been intimate in awhile. Which he has a tendency to do.

I know that this belongs on the other thread, so I won't say too much. But he knows I suffered serious concerns I would be raped, I still suffer serious body issues - not only due to the weight I've gained - but due to the harassment, and frankly I have intimacy issues with him for his two affairs. Even though we've worked through them, I still take issue with the fact that they happened. I stopped the second one from becoming a physical affair, but it really doesn't make it any better.

So that's me currently. Bleh.
    Hugs - it sounds like a lot is happening at the moment - have you tried talk with your husband to see why he is distant the last while?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did talk with him today, and he told me nothing major is wrong. He said he is a little anxious about our impending move, but otherwise says he's fine. I don't really believe him for some reason. But, recently I confessed that he scared me one night (by accident on his part - I just took it wrong) and so I don't think he's telling me the truth for that reason.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    At 24 it is not good that I have to lie to my parents in order to keep them happy, it stops them asking silly questions. Also I am not sure my boyfriend is happy I got this job
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    about two months ago I asked mum if she want to go on a trip with me at the start of September she didn't really answer now just just told me she is going away with my dad on those dates as she feels the need to get away WTF.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've officially gone an entire work week on 7 hours of sleep total. I'm so tired I want to throw up.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.