Page 257 of 424 FirstFirst ... 57 157 207 247 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kinda wasted my time driving to parents' house. They wanted me to come visit and sleep over, but now mom's acting all weird about it questioning why I'm sleeping here tonight. So I'll just... go to my BF's.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm having wedding related botherings myself.

I was planning on going to Winner's today to grab a shirt and tie...but in all honesty I have no idea what I'm doing. It's a formal event, so I should probably get a suit. Problem is suits are not cheap by any means, even at the lowest end. It's not like I'm a groomsman or something though. I'm merely going as a guest, and will have to move around to take pictures as my soon to be aunt asked me to work alongside the pro photographer. That means that maybe a suit is too much and will hinder me.

Ugh. What do I do? I'm thinking of giving up and hitting a middle ground, like a dress shirt and a sport coat.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think it's more that the pro treats the wedding as the bride's big day. She wants me to focus on my uncle since those pictures will probably be lacking. I've taken a bunch of dog pictures for her, she knows I have the gear to handle the job. Skill, on the other hand, is another question. Never done anything like this before. I'm not a fan of snapping pictures of people.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote fluke View Post
    I'm already looking forward to the photo you'll post here as a bridesmaid I'll see if I can find one from when I was a bridesboy to start this forum tradition.
    Haha, I'm going to post that, am I? Heh...bridesboy.
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I'm having wedding related botherings myself.

I was planning on going to Winner's today to grab a shirt and tie...but in all honesty I have no idea what I'm doing. It's a formal event, so I should probably get a suit. Problem is suits are not cheap by any means, even at the lowest end. It's not like I'm a groomsman or something though. I'm merely going as a guest, and will have to move around to take pictures as my soon to be aunt asked me to work alongside the pro photographer. That means that maybe a suit is too much and will hinder me.

Ugh. What do I do? I'm thinking of giving up and hitting a middle ground, like a dress shirt and a sport coat.
    Wish I had some words of wisdom for ya, but I'm all out at the moment. I have to look for wedding shoes today. That should be thrilling.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can't sleep...roommates have friends over, laughing and yelling, at 11pm. I have work tomorrow and my yearly review. I can't afford to be sleepy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Im sorry there is no cure. Deep downi knew it even before i had evidence. The evidence of the failure of drugs to work has just made it more clear to me.ive now tired everyhing and nothing has worked. When i expected to admt myself an ignorant fool for not believing. I had finally dine what i said i would not and it failed again again and again. Oh the irony. And so i cannot spell because i cant see the screen in myphone.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote compulsive View Post
    Im sorry there is no cure. Deep downi knew it even before i had evidence. The evidence of the failure of drugs to work has just made it more clear to me.ive now tired everyhing and nothing has worked. When i expected to admt myself an ignorant fool for not believing. I had finally dine what i said i would not and it failed again again and again. Oh the irony. And so i cannot spell because i cant see the screen in myphone.
    I know it may be hard to, but please don't stop believing ya can get better. A positive mindset has a huge impact, maybe even moreso than drugs that i hear don't really seem to help people much anyway save for masking stuff.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Driving test tomorrow
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I might have shingles
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh* my parents being a pain in the [BEEP] again, constantly demanding money... claiming I owe them $$$ for giving birth to me and raising me.

I didn't ask to be born. Jesus...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    *sigh* my parents being a pain in the [BEEP] again, constantly demanding money... claiming I owe them $$$ for giving birth to me and raising me.

I didn't ask to be born. Jesus...
    They shouldn't be asking for money when you don't live there anymore.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just wanna watch anime on my PS4. Every update Sony pushes out, they break something new with Plex. Right now it memory leaks until system failure when I try to enable English subtitles.

This would not be a problem if Sony didn't remove media playback from their system. Considering the PS3 had it, I thought it would be safe to assume the same for PS4. Boy was I wrong. Been a fight to use my PS4 for the main purpose I bought it for.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is it normal to want to kill yourself after every mistake? UHHGGGHH

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Huge workload. Tests every week. Doubting my ability to adapt and succeed.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Bloody hell Kal Tire. Go in for an oil change appointment on a work vehicle at 1:30. Quoted ETA is 3:00, so my boss told me to just stay nearby and wander the mall until it's done. Go in at 3:30 after hearing nothing from them and wait another 30 minutes for them to clear out the pile of customers waiting around for help.

Yeah...well..they completely forgot to finish my car. It was sitting jacked up with 2 tires missing since our vehicles also apparently get their wheels rotated and aligned during oil changes.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.