Page 261 of 424 FirstFirst ... 61 161 211 251 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 6354
    Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A variety of things.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I did so much work today and I'm still not caught up.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've felt insanely alone and depressed since last night. I have literally nobody to talk to right now. My best friend is in Germany so I only ever get to see Facebook updates. People on here seemed to have either disappeared or just dislike talking to me. I guess I just wish someone was as miserable and lonely as me so they'd want to talk because they know how terrible it feels.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I need to set down some rules. Before my roommates moved in I told them that piles of dishes drove me insane, and they assured me they wash their dishes regularly. That was a lie. 90% of my cupboard contents are sitting in/around my sink right now.

Related, someone left the last roll of toilet paper in the bathroom with 2 sheets on it. That's just wrong on all levels of human decency.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I always feel like a scares child when my parents argue
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so lonely. I can't make friends; people probably think I'm extremely strange because I don't talk much. I think I have an air of trepidation that most people pick up on, because hardly anyone talks to me, nobody even cares to smile or look at me half the time unless it's a glare. I go days without even muttering out a word, and 'friends' are far too absorbed with better people, so I have nobody to talk to.

I feel completely broken.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    The amount of sleep I don't get. It was another one of those don't-blink-or-you'll-fall-asleep bus rides home. Every time I blinked it was like my eyelashes were coated with permanent adhesive. People must really think I'm on something. I can only imagine what it looks like to see someone constantly nodding off and pinching their legs in hopes of not falling asleep. I'm supposed to be studying and all I want to do is sleep. That's it. Sleep for years. Hibernate, even. No second wind tonight, just dead tiredness. I'm so, so, so sick of forcing myself to stay awake. I need to get more seep because my current amount doesn't even come close to cutting it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The moon. I can never sleep well when there is a full moon because it's so light out I wake up in a panic like !!!!! What time is it??? Am I late??? That happened twice last night.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ah....and I have just decided to hold another dinner party, whenever I do things like this usually no one comes
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Ah....and I have just decided to hold another dinner party, whenever I do things like this usually no one comes
    Say wha? They're nutz. Food is what draws me into each in every event I have ever attended, so for that to be the main theme...sign me up!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Gossiping people. Bullshit.
    People who are constantly in a foul mood toward me and then when I call them down on it, they give some lame excuse which I guess in their mind makes it ok? Bullshit.
    People who ask, "What's wrong?" and then when I'm stupid enough to tell them, they say, "Get over it." Bullshit.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I want to post a venting complaint about my family but I am too tired to write it out. I just don't feel like it but I was talking to myself on my way home from work having the complaint rolling around in my head.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling exhausted. Today is my first calm day (as in, I don't have to run errands) after several weeks and it feels like all the built up tiredness/tension has just decided to kick in.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I wish I had a reason to be depressed right now. I just don't. I'm fucking tired and sad and my body aches. There's no reason for any of it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Maybe the reason is partly because of my roommates. Today is the day I snap. Not once in their 2-3 months they've been here have they cleaned the bathroom. They have never taken out the garbage. They have ONCE cleaned the kitchen. They spill buckets of water and leave it for me to step in and let sticky messes fester and harden inside the fridge so the door is stuck shut. I wake up to piles of fucking dishes in the sink and have to wash some so I can make breakfast and eat because there's no clean forks or plates left.

[BEEP] this all. I'm pulling all of my stuff out of the kitchen and locking them in my room. You two lazy fucks can fucking buy and use your own shit.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.