Page 267 of 424 FirstFirst ... 67 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will do Hope to hear from him really soon.

All sorts of crap is going through my head. What if he got into a car accident/crash? What if he was attacked?

I'm trying to think of more... positive reasons, like.. maybe he decided to go to his parents' after work as a last minute thing. Or traffic sucked so bad even on side streets that it caused him to come home a lot later than usual. Maybe he just simply fell asleep.

Who knows...

I'm really sleepy, so I'd like to go sleep real soon, but I just want to at least hear from him before I do I hope I at least hear from him tomorrow morning...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    Will do Hope to hear from him really soon.

All sorts of crap is going through my head. What if he got into a car accident/crash? What if he was attacked?

I'm trying to think of more... positive reasons, like.. maybe he decided to go to his parents' after work as a last minute thing. Or traffic sucked so bad even on side streets that it caused him to come home a lot later than usual. Maybe he just simply fell asleep.

Who knows...

I'm really sleepy, so I'd like to go sleep real soon, but I just want to at least hear from him before I do I hope I at least hear from him tomorrow morning...
    Did you hear is all okay?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yesterday my level 2 manger called me into her office to tell me one of the doctors had a problem with my spelling in my nursing notes - I made two small mistakes. I spelt tremor tremmer and put of instead of off. I am pissed of as I had to tell my manger that I am dyslexic but that I am very careful with my writing...even more pissed of as I had asked someone else how to spell tremor. I am always double checking and looking up words - now she is going to be keeping a close eye on me, as if I don't feel self conscience enough - either way I ordered an electronic spell checker on Amazon but I just feel that I let myself down with this one!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Did you hear is all okay?
    I heard from him. Don't quite know where he was or what he was doing but he got back to me when I was already asleep. Said the internet was out at his place. I was a bit upset that he didn't at least text the whole time, but whatever.. I'm over it. I'm glad he's okay. Things are ok.

I feel like my anxiety has TOTALLY been back. It's been around, but I'm experiencing emotions and such that I experienced so often throughout college.. and they would always eat me up. I hated it.

Trying to get back into the habit of journaling again. I'm considering on handwriting rather than typing... something about handwriting seems more therapeutic, if you will.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My throat & my head both hurt terribly. I don't like telling people when I don't feel well but I can't hide it cause they're like "Oh you're sick again?". [BEEP] YES I'M SICK AGAIN & it's not like you fucking come around me to even care!

Sorry I had to let that out...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No fucking [BEEP] Tinder works for you and not me. One of us can talk to women, one can't. One of us is good looking, one of us is not. I WONDER WHICH ONE OF US GETS LAID. HMMMM.

I don't even know why I let my cousin push me to try it out. I kinda figured it'd be a horrible failure since the beginning.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Knee dislocated again, it is so unstable it falls out on a weekly basis, going to need surgery soon

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Yesterday my level 2 manger called me into her office to tell me one of the doctors had a problem with my spelling in my nursing notes - I made two small mistakes. I spelt tremor tremmer and put of instead of off. I am pissed of as I had to tell my manger that I am dyslexic but that I am very careful with my writing...even more pissed of as I had asked someone else how to spell tremor. I am always double checking and looking up words - now she is going to be keeping a close eye on me, as if I don't feel self conscience enough - either way I ordered an electronic spell checker on Amazon but I just feel that I let myself down with this one!
    Wow, I see that a really pointless thing for a manager to need to talk to you about. They can read and understand enough to know what it meant anyway. Worse for someone to have to [BEEP] about it. D'ya see what's happenin' here tho? It was a simple mistake and people are makin' it a bigger deal than it needs to be cuz it seems that's how people like to be these days. I tell ya, people are becoming so ....immature...
    Dun worry about things like that tho, they can't say "oh we fired her because she made a couple spelling mistakes"
    Heck, no one can even READ the writing of doctors....LOL
    they can [BEEP] 'emselves, seriously.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Wow, I see that a really pointless thing for a manager to need to talk to you about. They can read and understand enough to know what it meant anyway. Worse for someone to have to [BEEP] about it. D'ya see what's happenin' here tho? It was a simple mistake and people are makin' it a bigger deal than it needs to be cuz it seems that's how people like to be these days. I tell ya, people are becoming so ....immature...
    Dun worry about things like that tho, they can't say "oh we fired her because she made a couple spelling mistakes"
    Heck, no one can even READ the writing of doctors....LOL
    they can [BEEP] 'emselves, seriously.
    Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) this doctor writes very clear and made it known that spelling mistakes are unprofessional and we need to keep a standard. Well they can't fore me because I am dyslexic lol, but I need to show I am on top of it. Thanks skippy x
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Knee dislocated again, it is so unstable it falls out on a weekly basis, going to need surgery soon
    Oh wow, that sucks - How does this happen? Is it really painful?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My "old friends". God was I drunk our entire friendship?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Yikes! Sorry to hear that Jerry.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hawks.................I hate that I have to protect my cats every time I go in my backyard.

The stupid idiot with the gun behind me.........................He was shooting again last night. I'm seriously thinking of putting up a sign on my shed that reads something quite insulting to him. Hey! It's my own backyard, right? Just like he has a right to be an asshole in his backyard, I also have a right to be an asshole with a freedom of speech in mine.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote fluke View Post
    Hope you can be helped because that really sucks. A knee is such a crucial mechanism to do stuff. It freaks me out whenever I feel the slightest discomfort there.
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Yikes! Sorry to hear that Jerry.
    Thanks guys

Quote lasair View Post
    Oh wow, that sucks - How does this happen? Is it really painful?
    I had a really bad fall on my right knee which has caused it to do this, however, I have chronic and inherited conditions that is destroying all my joints, in fact I can feel my left knee moving around sometimes even tho it wasn't injured. I think it is only a matter of time until it too dislocates. It is quite painful, especially when it moves, anyone who has had a broken bone knows the pain when the bones rubs against each other. It can be unbearable at times

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Mostly I am alone and scared out of my fooking mind. It is fooking true. and I hide it and distract myself with stooped sheet. I am going to be so beat up by the time I am BLANK years old. The thought goes through my head all the time. What was I waiting for.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.