Page 273 of 424 FirstFirst ... 73 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Yammy View Post
    At work there is a charity case publicity stunt that the company does.

The president or someone that is on the upstairs floor in big private offices has seen this family in news broadcasts. The family that is in the news broadcasts already has had all lots of things given to them. The family has a place to live and everything like that.

I found out that one of my co-workers is sleeping in her car at night, found this out through a manager where I work. It's winter and it is cold.

So I made an anonymous statement to whomever reads the statements at work that I thought it was deeply ironic that one of my co-workers is living in her car and the company is sponsoring some family that none of us even know-- and the family hasn't done anything for the company.

I said it in kind of a dirty way too. It wasn't a very nice way that I said it. It just goes to show how removed that the wealthy people are in a corporation from the unwealthy people, they have no clue and do not care.

I am paranoid that they know who submitted the statement. I think I wrote if after I had a rather annoying conversation with one of the managers where I work. Oh well. Things like this eat at me. The two-faced fakeness that makes up million dollar businesses.

probably I wouldn't care only that I get an email every single day at work about the good deed that the company is doing, cant they get on with the good deed, why does it last for days on end
    I agree with what you did!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I put Gumbeaux to sleep tonight. He was just too sick and in pain. He wouldn't eat or drink.

I didn't want him to die here.

I miss him.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I put Gumbeaux to sleep tonight. He was just too sick and in pain. He wouldn't eat or drink.

I miss him.
    I'm so sorry sweety - you did what was best for him, doesn't make it easier. Be strong xx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I miss him.
    So sorry for your loss.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote QuietCalamity View Post
    So sorry for your loss.
    Quote lasair View Post
    I'm so sorry sweety - you did what was best for him, doesn't make it easier. Be strong xx
    Thank you ladies.

I really miss him. He loved to go outside. He knew so many words. And somehow knew exactly what I said. Out of all of my cats, he was the smartest, the one who seemed to completely understand me, and the one who communicated all the time with me. Whenever I went outside, he was right there with me. He was one of my best friends.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I miss him.

It's always hard to lose a beloved pet, you have my condolences.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The Pharmacist I often see at my CVS is cyber bullying me on Facebook about my mental disorders cause she knows what medicine I take so yeah. She was a friend of my mother's & my ex boyfriend's best friend. All I said was that I've never really liked her cause she's really negative & always posts bad about people on her Facebook without tagging them. Well I finally deleted her myself & now she wont stop posting statuses about me & she's picking at me having mental disorders. Now I'm scared to get my medicine filled.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    The Pharmacist I often see at my CVS is cyber bullying me on Facebook about my mental disorders cause she knows what medicine I take so yeah. She was a friend of my mother's & my ex boyfriend's best friend. All I said was that I've never really liked her cause she's really negative & always posts bad about people on her Facebook without tagging them. Well I finally deleted her myself & now she wont stop posting statuses about me & she's picking at me having mental disorders. Now I'm scared to get my medicine filled.

WHAT, this has me really angry....your pharmacist, can you report this somehow. That is very privileged information that that person has, it could be classed as breaking the law....
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    Quote lasair View Post
    WHAT, this has me really angry....your pharmacist, can you report this somehow. That is very privileged information that that person has, it could be classed as breaking the law....
    Uh yeah that is DEFINITELY a HIPAA violation, so she is absolutely breaking the law. If you can screen cap or somehow show those posts to the pharm manager, do it immediately. For yourself and for everyone else that monster talks about.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Rawr View Post
    lasair and Cal are right. Take a screen shot and bring it to the manager. If the manager doesn't do anything, find your state medical board and file a complaint. If you need help, pm me and I'll help you find where to file the complaint.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I feel out of sorts. Just grieving I guess. I just wanted to stay home today from work. And tomorrow too.

I'm looking forward to having many days off and just hanging out doing my hobbies.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks everyone! Well so far since my mother has messaged her she has stopped but I'll take a screenshot since it's still there.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Oh oh oh here they come, the holiday tears, working Christmas night was more fun than this.....fuck it, I'm not coming home for new years.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Oh oh oh here they come, the holiday tears, working Christmas night was more fun than this.....fuck it, I'm not coming home for new years.
    I'm sorry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm sorry.

Oh don't be - it was to be expected, a little bit of me thinks my mother will change every year but it doesn't happen. I couldn't have made it home for new years even if I wanted to, finished work at 8 and was asleep by 10, woke to 2 missed calls and fireworks. I was happy out to sleep it. Hope your Saturday was good
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.