Page 284 of 424 FirstFirst ... 84 184 234 274 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I found coming off this one difficult - it will pass, sending hugs xxxxx
    thank you Lasair

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I had a bad panic attack yesterday and I've been in a numb state ever since. I dont feel like really moving out of bed today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I had a bad panic attack yesterday and I've been in a numb state ever since. I dont feel like really moving out of bed today
    I hope you're feeling better today. Do you know what triggered the panic attack or was it out of the blue?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I hope you're feeling better today. Do you know what triggered the panic attack or was it out of the blue?
    Aww thanks kirse!! Coffee was the main trigger (even though I do get occasional out of the blue panic attack too, whoopie! ). Usually I dont have too many problems with caffeine but I guess I was pushing my luck a bit too far and it definitely bit me in the [BEEP] this time!! Thankfully I am feeling MUCH better this morning but that whole experience was really rough on me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so fucking pitiful. I'm too scared to apply for a job, what is wrong with me? I've barely edited my resume, and sending it in seems too daunting now. I got a call back last week for an interview, but I'm deathly afraid to go.

Why do I even bother living if I'm this useless.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Decided to take a nap this afternoon (something I almost never do) and ended up sleeping for 4 hours. Woke up feeling fucked up. Afternoon naps are evil.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Decided to take a nap this afternoon (something I almost never do) and ended up sleeping for 4 hours. Woke up feeling fucked up. Afternoon naps are evil.
    Haha I know right?? Afternoon naps are such a gamble and sometimes you feel even worse after the nap

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    My anxiety is taking the pis again.

I have convinced myself that a bucnh of spots on my arms and legs - possibly about twenty at most - are a symptom of Steven Johnsons Syndrome, a pretty serious skin condition, even though I probably only have the rash symptom of. To assist the anxiety, I have spent the last half an hour googling images of the rash and comparing images of my spots to it, all the while convincing myself that I do infact, have this illness, and looking at the early symptoms of it.

You'd think, at this point, that I would know better. This is not the first time I've done this, and after the whole "I have a brain tumour and I'm definately dying" thing that turned out to be migranes, I told myself I'd never rely on Dr Google ever again.

Yes, I know it's fucking stupid and I probably don't have Steven Johnsons Syndrome. Nonetheless, not helping the anxiety much, which is doing a spiralling circle of "Yes, but what if?".

Oh [BEEP] You Anxiety.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    [BEEP] my life, ugh.....anxiety and awkwardness just slaps you in the face...... When you don't want it to.....been doing well....fuck this anyway!!!!! I'm so angry with myself
    life---> <---me

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been extremely depressed for the last two weeks, and haven't cycled out yet. This has been one of my worst episodes since I've started meds. The meds I've been on for the past several years have stopped working apparently.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    My anxiety is taking the pis again.

I have convinced myself that a bucnh of spots on my arms and legs - possibly about twenty at most - are a symptom of Steven Johnsons Syndrome, a pretty serious skin condition, even though I probably only have the rash symptom of. To assist the anxiety, I have spent the last half an hour googling images of the rash and comparing images of my spots to it, all the while convincing myself that I do infact, have this illness, and looking at the early symptoms of it.

You'd think, at this point, that I would know better. This is not the first time I've done this, and after the whole "I have a brain tumour and I'm definately dying" thing that turned out to be migranes, I told myself I'd never rely on Dr Google ever again.

Yes, I know it's fucking stupid and I probably don't have Steven Johnsons Syndrome. Nonetheless, not helping the anxiety much, which is doing a spiralling circle of "Yes, but what if?".

Oh [BEEP] You Anxiety.
    Oh dear god you have no idea how many diseases I have convinced myself that I have and how many times I thought that maybe I was dying . Im a pretty bad hypochondriac where even a tiny tummy ache can send me into a whirlwhind of, "Oh my god I might have (insert horrible illness here)". My anxiety spins out of control, I have a panic attack which makes me think I absolutely do have something wrong with me and the circle continues. I've had too completely cut myself off from googling my symptoms since NO GOOD can come from it ><

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    No

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't find a job and my school suspended my financial aid. I'm to a point where I'm shutting down emotionally.

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    These hiccups are pissing me off now it better not be Cymbalta causing them I don't want to have to go back to trying a bunch of other crap for months before finding something that even slightly works again.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Low self esteem. I wonder if I'll ever manage to get rid of these feelings of worthlessness. It makes me question everything and over-analyze all my interactions with people - offline and online - and look for (and usually find) signs that indicate that people secretly dislike me or simply don't give two f*cks about me. And that leads me to avoid talking to them. And that's when I end up isolating myself and feeling even more miserable. I keep putting myself in this situation over and over again...

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.