Page 291 of 424 FirstFirst ... 91 191 241 281 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    My ears.....i have swimmers ear from swimming in the ocean I cannot hear in my left ear at all, I hope i can get an appointment tomorrow
    Aw.............that hurts. I used to suffer with swimmer's ear and it's really painful. Sorry you're in pain. Hopefully they'll be able to clear it out so the medicine can get in there to work.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Aw.............that hurts. I used to suffer with swimmer's ear and it's really painful. Sorry you're in pain. Hopefully they'll be able to clear it out so the medicine can get in there to work.
    on antibiotics now
    life---> <---me

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Having to constantly try to fight off negative thoughts is quite exhausting.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I didn't get it
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I didn't get it
    I'm sorry

The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Having to constantly try to fight off negative thoughts is quite exhausting.

I know what you mean. I hope you feel better

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Barely slept last night. And I feel really confused, disoriented, exhausted and anxious. I also feel a strange sense of things being different. Like the world feels too small, and foreign. I hate these inexplicable episodes. Hate not getting what triggered it. Hate not knowing how long it will last. I'm probably going to spend all day in bed today.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I cringe whenever I come accross my old posts and realize that I've made a typo or a grammar mistake When will I ever learn that I need to proofread before hitting the Post button?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I cringe whenever I come accross my old posts and realize that I've made a typo or a grammar mistake When will I ever learn that I need to proofread before hitting the Post button?
    Typos are nothing to worry about really, if people can read your post and know tat u dnt wit lke dis no one here is going to murder you in your sleep. At least I hope not because my dyslexic mind results in typo's that when I read over my post I still don't see them.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    On antibiotics for an ear infection in both ears - the medication is killing me, upset tummy, running to the bathroom, headache (although that is more likely the infection) sore muscles and really tired.....worst of all I am on my off week from work boo!!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    On antibiotics for an ear infection in both ears - the medication is killing me, upset tummy, running to the bathroom, headache (although that is more likely the infection) sore muscles and really tired.....worst of all I am on my off week from work boo!!
    Ahhh sucks that happened on your week off.

I'm another person who gets all these horrid side effects of anti biotics. They can be pretty nasty. But I hope they make you're ear feel better. :hugs
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Don't wanna sleep cos I've kept getting the same nightmare over and over. Sure, I know, only a dream, but it's just pissing me.

Same thing, over and over. At the top of a skyscraper. Only way to get down is by using a lift. Which is super small when you look at it.

So get in lift, lift turns into some sort of a tardis because somehow there's more room but okay. All goes normal.

Then suddenly, the goddamn cable snaps. And falling lift. You know it doesn't even crash it just like...keeps falling and falling and falling and I'm just trapped in a lift forever falling.

I hate lifts. I'll drag luggage up seven storeys of stairs but god forbid I take a lift to my hotel room.

Edit - Got curious, so dream interpreted it. And what do I get?

Feeling that you are failing in life.or feeling insecure about something in life. F'sakes!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I'd honestly prefer not having to deal with all that while working. Some of my worst experiences when being sick was having a runny nose without the comfort of home.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My anxiety continues with a vengeance.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno why it's been bothering me so much but... the chatroom here is SO DEAD. I totally miss the days several of us would go in and chat about all sorts of stuff. Good times I really miss a lot of people here. Too bad people had busy lives right when I wanted to keep in touch elsewhere on the web.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.