Page 292 of 424 FirstFirst ... 92 192 242 282 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    yay now I am feeling anxious about eating
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So I was stupidly looking on tumblr and I've found some blog claiming that a bunch of random characters have bipolar. Including Harry Potter.

Its been a while since I read the books, but I can assure you, deciding that random characters have bipolar is fucking offensive to those of us that have it. It's not some fucking perk and "oh em geez so edgy". It's a fucking disorder. One that I seriously hate, tore my life to pieces, andtake meds that make me feel like [BEEP] daily.

Fucking kids these days.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Barely slept last night. And I feel really confused, disoriented, exhausted and anxious. I also feel a strange sense of things being different. Like the world feels too small, and foreign. I hate these inexplicable episodes. Hate not getting what triggered it. Hate not knowing how long it will last. I'm probably going to spend all day in bed today.
    Awww hope you feel better <3

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    So I was stupidly looking on tumblr and I've found some blog claiming that a bunch of random characters have bipolar. Including Harry Potter.

Its been a while since I read the books, but I can assure you, deciding that random characters have bipolar is fucking offensive to those of us that have it. It's not some fucking perk and "oh em geez so edgy". It's a fucking disorder. One that I seriously hate, tore my life to pieces, andtake meds that make me feel like [BEEP] daily.

Fucking kids these days.
    For OS --- yeah, I hate when people do that crap

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    yay now I am feeling anxious about eating
    Why are you feeling anxious about eating?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I was commenced on antibiotics, every time I eat I get stomach cramps and nausea, yet I have to eat to take the medication
    Make sure you eat something before taking the medication. And when you are try broth and crackers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I started probiotics today and it really seems to have helped - some lose bowel though (sorry if TMI) diet it mostly toast and tea at the moment
    Glad you started the probiotics. Hopefully it'll clear up soon. I've been on antibotics for the past 2 weeks with this horrible double ear infection (inner-middle-outer) on both ears, along with ruptured ear drums, had to have surgery and get ear tubes in and still doing ear drops.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I am on them for a double ear infection also, mine was from swimming though! I hope you clear up soon, do you know what caused it?
    I have wisdom teeth coming in. Apparently, it isn't just common for them to have refracting ear pain but also refracting inner ear and sinus infections. Due to the infections my stupid lupus gets a exacerbation and lupus starts attacking the Temporomandibular joint causing extreme swelling to the face and ears swell more making it impossible to ge all the water out of them >.< and so then i get middle and outter (swimmers) ear. The rupteres happened due to the pressure and fluid back up... For over a week I was in a constant state of vertigo. I had to sleep on the reclining chair.. it sucked!!!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I want to work out, but in the comfort of my home. There's no way in my current physical and mental state that I could go to a gym alone. I just get so bored of body weight exercises and it's hard to stay motivated, but home gym equipment is just retarded expensive. Feel like I'm doomed to be fat forever.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My air conditioner seems to have stopped working, oh boy. With 100F/38C+ highs and 80F/27C+ lows, this is going to result in some uncomfortable days/nights at home.

*Edit*

It is now fixed, thankfully.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Pretty sure I have pulpitis in one tooth, thanks to getting a filling there, which I don't even think I needed. I'd like to find a dentist who isn't a sociopathic sadist.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Low mood. Lashing out at everyone. Just feel.so.shit. Don't want to talk to anyone at all.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I think the delivery guy got lost....it has never taken this long to get food delivered and if he rings me again I am going to freak as I cannot for the life of me give directions
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just a lot of things I have to get done in a small amount of time. I really don't want to have to take it home and work over my hours again, but that may be the case. In my job, the person who walks up and interrupts me is priority, so when I'm working on research to present presentations at places, it's difficult to get it all done if the library is busy.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    GrumpyGrumpy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Being permanently banned from a forum just a few hours ago. I was a long term member there and it really stinks to face this stinging rejection. I guess all I can really do is just suck it up and move on to another community, like here I guess. : (

Time is supposed to heal all wounds, right? The wound is very fresh so we'll have to see later on how I am faring. But right now, I feel pretty down. I didn't mean to get banned. Maybe I'm just really angry and bitter with my unchecked mental health issues and I lash out and inadvertently cause trouble. Sigh.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.