Page 299 of 424 FirstFirst ... 99 199 249 289 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6354
    Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Really dismayed by the current 70s fashion revival. No I don't want to look like I just came out of woodstock. Can we just leave this trend to die in the past? It's getting hard to just like, buy a top.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    well that was an interesting day at work to say the least....
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Skin infection.

And... I was doing so well last week with diet, but I'm going back down to old bad habits this week and I already felt the awful effects of it the moment I bit into McDonald's cheeseburgers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    People can be so rude when they hide behind the internet. You have to wonder why people think it's ok to bash others. Are they just miserable in life and want to step on others because they can't fix their own problems? I get it. I used to fight to avoid pain. But I've seen people actually set out to hurt others just for the hell of it. Then they hide behind a user name. Very cowardly.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so defeated by this point that I wish I could die in my sleep... I hate myself.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Disappointed with my parents and how they handle their relationships with the very few friends they have...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    pain in my arm
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Last time I was at a job interview was maybe six years ago, so I'm looking up common interview questions and attempting to create a word document that provides please-hire-me-I-promise-I'm-not-an-idiot answers. I'm imagining how flustered I'd get and either blank out completely or ramble on for too long about nothing. I'm clearly envisioning the level of anxiety I'd have to be in that interviewee seat. How my heart would race, my hands would shake, my voice would quaver, and I'd forget anything I had planned to say. Thanks, brain.

I can't stand how cryptic so many of the questions are. We're gonna ask you what your biggest weakness is, but at the same time we don't want to hear about your biggest weakness. And why can't I just say I'm a dedicated worker who really needs money? That I'll do whatever you ask of me and not groan about not having enough vacation days? I need employment, give me a chance and you won't be disappointed?

No, you have to be a fucking wordsmith.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My credit card bill.

And my car needs major parts, squirrels are trying to eat their way into my house, and my dishwasher walks across my floor when I try to shut it.

I know God doesn't play the lottery, but dang! I need a financial break. I really do.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mother talked crap about me to my boyfriend with me right there. Claiming she had to do everything in the house when I still lived there, when all that was a fuckin lie.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Last time I was at a job interview was maybe six years ago, so I'm looking up common interview questions and attempting to create a word document that provides please-hire-me-I-promise-I'm-not-an-idiot answers. I'm imagining how flustered I'd get and either blank out completely or ramble on for too long about nothing. I'm clearly envisioning the level of anxiety I'd have to be in that interviewee seat. How my heart would race, my hands would shake, my voice would quaver, and I'd forget anything I had planned to say. Thanks, brain.

I can't stand how cryptic so many of the questions are. We're gonna ask you what your biggest weakness is, but at the same time we don't want to hear about your biggest weakness. And why can't I just say I'm a dedicated worker who really needs money? That I'll do whatever you ask of me and not groan about not having enough vacation days? I need employment, give me a chance and you won't be disappointed?

No, you have to be a fucking wordsmith.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    GrumpyGrumpy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AAA

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    One of the nicest people I know died last night. How is the world fair sometimes?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    One of the nicest people I know died last night. How is the world fair sometimes?
    I'm sorry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've lived in this town for a year and a half and I haven't found anybody that I would like to be friends with. What is wrong with this place? Is it the water?

I find that I'm hibernating now.

So I try to reach out to someone who I've come the closest with since I got here. I just wanted to maybe talk, spend some time with her because she works like 24/7 and is married. So she invites me to a "girl's night out" with her and some other person. We're supposed to go to a play and meet at a restaurant before. But even though she lives down the street, I have to drive myself while they go together in her car? Why?

I didn't ask for this. That sounds like no fun. I feel like a third wheel. This isn't what I wanted. But I'm stuck because she bought me a ticket to the play and I promised to buy the meal. I think her friend is like 20 years older than me and she's 10 years older than me.

I don't want to hang with older people because I want to do things like play laser tag and go to Renaissance Festivals. But I don't want to hang with younger people because I don't get the connected to facebook 24/7. I just don't feel like I fit in anywhere. I don't know anybody around my age who likes to be extremely active. I don't sit around and watch TV.

I swear that I am so frustrated that I want to chunk humans and just live as a hermit with my cats.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.