Page 308 of 424 FirstFirst ... 108 208 258 298 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Can't sleep. My brain won't shut up. It thinks now is the perfect time to think about depressing things I'd rather forget.

I don't want to remember what happened when I was ill. I don't want to remember my trip to hospital. I don't want to think about it, I want to forget it and pretend it never happened. I certainly don't want to think about it all goddamned night!

[BEEP] it I'm going to sleep on the sofa. Change of scenery might help.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    more bad news, my mom has cancer, its curable but still scares me *sigh*
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Can't sleep. My brain won't shut up. It thinks now is the perfect time to think about depressing things I'd rather forget.

I don't want to remember what happened when I was ill. I don't want to remember my trip to hospital. I don't want to think about it, I want to forget it and pretend it never happened. I certainly don't want to think about it all goddamned night!

[BEEP] it I'm going to sleep on the sofa. Change of scenery might help.
    You're so beyond those days, so don't give in to those thoughts, ok? We all have bad days. I'm sorry that you have so much stress. I saw your list. It's frustrating. Anyone would want to scream with things like that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    You're so beyond those days, so don't give in to those thoughts, ok? We all have bad days. I'm sorry that you have so much stress. I saw your list. It's frustrating. Anyone would want to scream with things like that.

Thanks my friend.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    You're here!
    yeah, sort of. Hope you're doing well buddy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Deadlines. Gotta a huge load of work due in on Tuesday.

Then again I've had this assignment since been about November and ive just been a lazy little student and left it until the last minute. Kinda my own fault.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    With my son being in trouble, I'm stuck with associating with my ex. Why is he such a 2 year old? And a vindictive one at that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Have to make videos which give a tutorial on how to do something on a computer for college, and put them on YouTube so that I can embed them in a Portfolio.

Yes, I've setting them as Unlisted and I know that means you supposedly need the link to be able to view the videos. But its still pretty fucking anxiety inducing for me, and I just hate it. I haven't felt this bad in a while. I've done one, I've got to do another. It's due on tuesday. I'm tempted to skip it.

Heck, I could probably get out of doing this task if I wanted. I've got the piece of paper that says I have anxiety as confirmed by a doctor. College know I have my issues and I could apparently get accomadations if I wanted.

I just don't want to do that. I hate asking for things like this. I hate having to admit that anxiety is still a problem for me at times. That this is more of an issue than it really fucking should be. Yes yes, don't be ashmaed to ask for help, blah blah blah. I'm not fucking ashamed, it's not that! I just want to get through this one thing without bloody well having to!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Abdominal pain, headache, joint pain, muscle aches, and bone pain... I'm sick of pain

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anxiety☆tooo mch of anxiety dis mornin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    On Monday, I found out that my son will have to remain in that box of a jail for at least 2 more months. Then his hearing is set for his birthday. I asked the lawyer's office if they were going to tell him because I don't have the heart to let him know. They will.

And................my ex is being a really big putz. He and his wife are making this all about them and their "feelings" rather than focusing on my son. Wow! Sometimes it's really hard taking the high road. But I'll keep doing it because that's what's best for my kids and my health.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Woke up at 5am I can't fall back asleep. The meds I was prescribed for my bronchitis are keeping me awake

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    infection .... and pain in ma throat ....

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Twathead seems to think he's the only one with issues. I can't have a conversation with SOMEONE ELSE that's not you without him listening and deciding to comment "oh well at least you don't have this issue that I have."

Seriously, WTF dude?

Also, he complained loudly to the tutor that nobody in the class was helping him with his work. Apparently I should drop everything and let my own work suffer whilst I spend time helping him, which eventually turns into him then asking if i could just send over the code that I have spent hours working on. For fucks sake, no. Two reasons 1) It will show up on Turnitin that you copied. That will come back to me. I'll get into trouble for that. 2) I spent hours on that code. I worked hard to get it to work, I didn't just give up when it didn't work the first time around. No fucking way am I just handing that over. I spent a long time on it.

Oh, he's also feeling excluded apparently. Yes, we're not hanging around with you. That's what happens what you're not nice to people. People don't want to spend with you. When you try and grab someone boobs, ask for money to buy lunch and a taxi, try and get work off people, constantly try to micromanage every single bit of other peoples lives and demand that every single thing in them caters to you, and then complain when anyone else dares talk about there own issues because you have your own, therefore, no-one else is allowed to because "at least it's not this problem that I have" (heck, when you do worse and you decide to mock the issues that other people have, and FYI, mocking me about the fact that I am shaking and dropping things on a day that I have when you know that I have a tremoring issue thanks to some meds) ... well, people aren't going to want to be your friend. Sorry.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Twathead seems to think he's the only one with issues. I can't have a conversation with SOMEONE ELSE that's not you without him listening and deciding to comment "oh well at least you don't have this issue that I have."
    That's the absolute worst. It's not a competition to see who is the sickest. People are so fucking impossible sometimes.

--------------------

Issues trusting people I used to trust. Loneliness. Unemployment. Aka the usual.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.