Page 320 of 424 FirstFirst ... 120 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    Why is the internet connection on my phone always so bad here...
    On this site?

Quote L View Post
    My hay fever is killing me
    I feel your pain

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    On this site?

Oh no in my bedroom lol, all sites are equally slow a lot of the time.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    Oh no in my bedroom lol, all sites are equally slow a lot of the time.
    Oh okies, I thought you meant the site, I was like that is weird

That happens to me too, mobile signals doesn't like metal and steel, especially if you are enclose with it, the walls in my room has steel in it that messes with the signal.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Look, just because I am 21 years old does not make me an idiot. Let's get a few things straight.

- The fact that I disagree with you does not mean I should not have the right to vote, nor that I am a "young, foolish idiot who doesn't know any better." I know both sides of the argument. I agree with some of what leave says. I disagree with some of remain. It's not a black/white situation like you portray where the EU is the big evil devil and the UK will flourish perfectly on it's own. Heck, it's probably goodbye UK if we leave, and hello independent Scotland.
    - I have as much right to a vote as you do. I'm a citizen. I have been my entire life, and I've lived here for my entire life. I've voted on every single election, including the bloody police commisioner one. No idea what hes supposed to do (whine about how he has to drive to work, if the news is to believed). That's more than I can say for a lot of people.
    -Stop getting your facts from trashy newspapers. That's not going to convince me. Not after they ran an article about how having sex with a sparrow would supposedly give you cancer. Because apparently that a lot of people do.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Stuck at work and can't get this code to work. Godanmit I thought I had it going ((

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I can't stop worrying about everything

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Stomach is in a lot of pain today. Two weeks until appointment.

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking forward to having a camera stuck up my rear end, but I just want it over with and to know what the hell is going on. And a quick fix, although I suspect thats not going to happen. No that would be to easy.

Not even sure if Chris can come to that appointment. He's got a group therapy session that day and he shouldn't skip that. :/

I hate hospitals.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Stomach is in a lot of pain today. Two weeks until appointment.

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking forward to having a camera stuck up my rear end, but I just want it over with and to know what the hell is going on. And a quick fix, although I suspect thats not going to happen. No that would be to easy.

Not even sure if Chris can come to that appointment. He's got a group therapy session that day and he shouldn't skip that. :/

I hate hospitals.

I feel your pain If you want to talk or just rant, you can message me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I feel your pain If you want to talk or just rant, you can message me

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My mum made a comment about one of my nieces being prettier than the other. I kind of baulked at it because I've had so many issues with this kind of [BEEP] in the past, plus BDD issues. It's painful to hear stuff like that because, first of all I don't agree, I think both my nieces are beautiful, and I don't want my nieces to grow up sensing that people are comparing them, and labeling one as the 'pretty one'. And it's all just depressing and hits a bit too close to home. I luckily don't have sisters to be compared to, but it's just really gross to think that family members were thinking about my looks that way while I was growing up. I'm not and never was much to look at. So how are you supposed to to grow up and develop normal self esteem when everyone treats you like a piece of meat. Even your own family?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    So much hate in the world, it's really sad.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    My mum made a comment about one of my nieces being prettier than the other. I kind of baulked at it because I've had so many issues with this kind of [BEEP] in the past, plus BDD issues. It's painful to hear stuff like that because, first of all I don't agree, I think both my nieces are beautiful, and I don't want my nieces to grow up sensing that people are comparing them, and labeling one as the 'pretty one'. And it's all just depressing and hits a bit too close to home. I luckily don't have sisters to be compared to, but it's just really gross to think that family members were thinking about my looks that way while I was growing up. I'm not and never was much to look at. So how are you supposed to to grow up and develop normal self esteem when everyone treats you like a piece of meat. Even your own family?
    I totally agree with you here. I despise that type of comparison too. I grew up hearing people compliment my sister's looks in front of me, while the only thing people would ever say about me was that "wow she looks nothing like her two siblings!" I was literally the ugly duckling. Luckily, wearing braces and just growing up fixed the"problem", but I still struggle with self-esteem problems to this day.
    Good thing you showed your mum that you disapproved of her comments.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    what's bothering me: not having time to be more active here. And when I do have time, I lack the energy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    what's bothering me: not having time to be more active here. And when I do have time, I lack the energy.
    I miss seeing you around here and talking to you too

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    People in general. I want a giant meteor to just strike us already.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.