Page 326 of 424 FirstFirst ... 126 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Pain

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I'm so sick of people who don't tell you whats wrong or why they won't talk to you and end up giving you the silent treatment for whatever reason when you haven't really done anything wrong to them, its so stupid ugh!
    Yup,I agree

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Pain
    So sorry, I hope it eases soon.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really wish I wasn't so afraid to post things on here so people can get a better understanding of me. I am afraid.

Every time I write something, I end up erasing it. ( The personal stuff)! My heart is racing just typing this.

I stick to the fun and games and answer things more than I am able to post myself out of pure fear.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote UndercoverAngel View Post
    I really wish I wasn't so afraid to post things on here so people can get a better understanding of me. I am afraid.

Every time I write something, I end up erasing it. ( The personal stuff)! My heart is racing just typing this.

I stick to the fun and games and answer things more than I am able to post myself out of pure fear.
    Don't be, the only thing you have to worry about here is getting overloaded with hugs!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Same here and I have a habit of deleting my post.Some of the mods here kept getting me to come back and convinced me this site isn't like the other site (social anxiety support) and they were right, but I have seen some of the trolls here from the other site that annoyed me on here a while back. I really don't like sharing too much period.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Same here and I have a habit of deleting my post.Some of the mods here kept getting me to come back and convinced me this site isn't like the other site (social anxiety support) and they were right, but I have seen some of the trolls here from the other site that annoyed me on here a while back. I really don't like sharing too much period.
    I'm glad you stay as I do like seeing you here If you have issues with anyone please let the staff know and we will take care of it. The rules here are much stronger than the other site so you shouldn't have to worry about trolls.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Don't be, the only thing you have to worry about here is getting overloaded with hugs!
    Thanks Jerry. Hugs are good.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I am sorry to hear that people are annoying you. I do not know what a troll is, but I think it is just terrible that someone would give someone else a hard time on a site where they are trying to feel better. I am new, and I hope with time I can feel more comfortable, and I hope you can to.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I am sorry to hear that people are annoying you. I do not know what a troll is, but I think it is just terrible that someone would give someone else a hard time on a site where they are trying to feel better. I am new, and I hope with time I can feel more comfortable, and I hope you can to.
    Its not just me a lot of people have harassed and they have said rude things to each other the other site more than I have actually so I gave up and left that place because it was too much drama.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have tried other sites. I had found one where it seemed to be okay, but what happened was, I started to post, which was hard. I got some good answers, but the friend part didn't go so well. When I do something, I dedicate myself to it, and I took the time for others, and nobody would talk to me unless I initiated it. Well, that just made me feel not good. I understand why we are here, and that we are all looking for help or support or just the feeling of not being alone, but when you try to have as many friends as possible, I just don't think that you can keep up with people and give them the time they deserve. That seemed to be the case with some of the others I have dealt with. They were on the site just like me, but made me feel as though it was their job to answer me.

As far as harassing people, geez, that is just disgusting to me. If you had a good thing going and felt you had to leave cause of harassment, that is just terrible. The people here seem very kind, and do not seem like they will put up with the BS. I hope you are able to get comfortable, and be more of yourself.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It hurts....the sunburn hurts so much - IT WASN'T EVEN THAT SUNNY
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It may be time to admit the sad, sad truth.

I am going to have to call for help tomorrow.

Things are getting a bit to scary. Not sleeping. Feeling excitable. Full of energy. Irritability. Warning signs once again. I ignore them every time.

Two weeks ago, depressed as fuck, no motivation. Now this?

Maybe I do need to see a psychiatrist. I don't know. Maybe it's time I picked up the phone and gave them a call.

Don't even know if I'm still on the list of patients or if I need a GP referral again. Hope not cos my GP is never in and convincing some random is never fun. The last random Gp seemed to forget I was an adult, and what confidentiality laws are. I do tell my parents most things regarding my bipolar, but my mother has an aversion to sleeping pills entirely, which seems to extend to me taking them when manic.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Kinda nervous for school tomorrow

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Feeling ill. Wasn't able to.go into work.today cos of it. Still feel ill. Sore all over and shivery somehow despite the fact that.its 30cish out there. I'm lying under two blankets and a duvet.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.