Page 335 of 424 FirstFirst ... 135 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I was browsing on another forum and I saw that some guy had started a thread ranting about how unattractive American women are and he basically described exactly what I look like and called it "disgusting." I feel very crappy about myself right now.
    People on the internet are cruel, American women are attractive. He might have had a bad experience or something. I am always hearing how black women and unattractive and how no one wants us online and from the other sas forum ( but not on here). It makes me want to stay single, I have passed up on a lot of guys cause of that

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Feeling pretty down and hopeless right now. Feel a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place. Everytime I've tried to sort this there's been an argument. Every warning I've given has been called "paranoia". Now its not paranoia. I was correct all along.

I've got four hours to get through before I can go home. Another hour stuck on public transport after that. Feel like crap. Just wanna go home and sob. I'm sick of this crap. I'm tired of feeling blamed and being the source of an outpouring of frustrations about this when this is not my fault. Heck I got told by my mother that she "regrets feeling this way but she can't wait till I'm gone" because of this.

I'm half upset and half angry. Feels like there's very few solutions. None of them will end well. And I'm going to take the fucking blame for everything that goes wrong.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Feeling pretty down and hopeless right now. Feel a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place. Everytime I've tried to sort this there's been an argument. Every warning I've given has been called "paranoia". Now its not paranoia. I was correct all along.

I've got four hours to get through before I can go home. Another hour stuck on public transport after that. Feel like crap. Just wanna go home and sob. I'm sick of this crap. I'm tired of feeling blamed and being the source of an outpouring of frustrations about this when this is not my fault. Heck I got told by my mother that she "regrets feeling this way but she can't wait till I'm gone" because of this.

I'm half upset and half angry. Feels like there's very few solutions. None of them will end well. And I'm going to take the fucking blame for everything that goes wrong.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    That guy is full of crap. Notice how he is evasive when other posters asked about his dating experience in Japan? He probably hasn't even gotten laid there once.
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Don't let that jerk get to you
    Quote fetisha View Post
    People on the internet are cruel, American women are attractive. He might have had a bad experience or something. I am always hearing how black women and unattractive and how no one wants us online and from the other sas forum ( but not on here). It makes me want to stay single, I have passed up on a lot of guys cause of that
    Thanks for the kind words, guys
    Fetisha, I'm sorry guys have said things like that to you. I know plenty of men who think black women are beautiful. I think women of all races are beautiful. You will find someone who thinks you're attractive.

Lethargic Nomad, I did notice that he was being very evasive. What got to me was that he (and another user if I remember correctly) made a blanket statement categorizing all overweight women as physically unattractive.
    It just saddens me that some men still think like this.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've neglected my teeth for far too long. I can tell I have a cavity or something (if I poke one of my teeth with my fingernail, there's a dip and I can feel tender pressure, like the nerve is close by). Scared to go to the dentist though.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    my my paranoia is so strong today that its making me cry. I hope these medication help. :/

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I haven't had dairy in along time and my body stopped processing it right. Mistakenly had a protein bar with whey powder in it and my stomach hurts really badly and I keep throwing up.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I hate you too, antibiotics

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    back hurts

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    People are bullying my partner on Facebook. These are ADULTS doing this. Like 25 to 30 year olds ffs.
    Bullying is never okay, but if you're still cyberbullying at the age of 29, then you need professional help.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I feel so ill

People are bullying my partner on Facebook. These are ADULTS doing this. Like 25 to 30 year olds ffs.
    Bullying is never okay, but if you're still cyberbullying at the age of 29, then you need professional help.
    That sucks

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I feel so ill

That sucks
    Thanks for the hug.
    It does suck. He's autistic... It breaks my heart that people treat him like that. I hate bullying. I especially hate when autistic people get bullied. They are the sweetest people and they don't deserve it.

I'm sorry you're feeling ill, Jerry. I hope you feel better soon.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Thanks for the hug.
    It does suck. He's autistic... It breaks my heart that people treat him like that. I hate bullying. I especially hate when autistic people get bullied. They are the sweetest people and they don't deserve it.
    Bullies can be such jerks, can they be blocked?

I'm sorry you're feeling ill, Jerry. I hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are they his Facebook friends? On his timeline?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    That's pretty sucky. For some reason, we all seem to think that this rubbish ends when you leave High School, but nope. Adults can be arseholes too.

As much as you both probably don't want to, keep the messages/comments, screenshot them. Report to Facebook. Block the perpetrators. If it keeps going on, you start considering the police and legal action.

All the best to you both
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.