Page 336 of 424 FirstFirst ... 136 236 286 326 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 346 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 6354
    Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Bullies can be such jerks, can they be blocked?

Thank you
    You're welcome
    I blocked every single one of them. I am not going to deal with this crap from people anymore. As I said, these are grown [BEEP] adults. Pathetic.

Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    Are they his Facebook friends? On his timeline?
    Yes. These were mutual Facebook friends that knew him through me. Mostly people we knew from college.

Quote Otherside View Post
    That's pretty sucky. For some reason, we all seem to think that this rubbish ends when you leave High School, but nope. Adults can be arseholes too.

As much as you both probably don't want to, keep the messages/comments, screenshot them. Report to Facebook. Block the perpetrators. If it keeps going on, you start considering the police and legal action.

All the best to you both
    I blocked all the perpetrators. I did take screenshots. It shouldn't happen anymore because I blocked all the people who were involved or instigating. If it happens again, I absolutely will consider legal action.
    Thank you

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I don't want to be around people anymore, just want to hide somewhere and be alone

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I don't want to be around people anymore, just want to hide somewhere and be alone
    Me too, dude.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    Me too, dude.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm limited everywhere I post. I'm limited here and I'm limited on the other forum for fear of retaliation, and because you can never know who exactly is reading your posts. Even when I try to phrase things as delicately as possible someone from my past ends up getting hurt. And when they're hurt, they get mad. I wish I could find another place to post but there's really nowhere else that I feel like I have any business posting. I'm part of a few other forums but I haven't taken to them and they're really inactive.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Going though a very bad pain episode, I can't stop shaking

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    I'm limited everywhere I post. I'm limited here and I'm limited on the other forum for fear of retaliation, and because you can never know who exactly is reading your posts. Even when I try to phrase things as delicately as possible someone from my past ends up getting hurt. And when they're hurt, they get mad. I wish I could find another place to post but there's really nowhere else that I feel like I have any business posting. I'm part of a few other forums but I haven't taken to them and they're really inactive.
    I hear you on this one. I used to be active on several other forums but most of them were shut down and I was banned from one (for arguing too aggressively) so I kind of feel like I have no place to go. I am limited on the other forum for the same reasons. I am limited in what I can say on any site because I don't want to be banned for retaliating when people attack me. I don't really feel like I have any business posting anywhere either.
    I feel very welcome on AnxietySpace but I feel like this forum is not as active as others.

Quote Jerry View Post
    Going though a very bad pain episode, I can't stop shaking
    I'm sorry to hear that I'm here if you need someone to talk to

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    ...but I feel like this forum is not as active as others.
    With the site being young (only 4 years old) and because we don't allow trolls and puahate-type people on, the site can sometimes feel less active than most sites, but it is a place where you won't be attacked for being yourself

I'm sorry to hear that I'm here if you need someone to talk to
    Thank you

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    With the site being young (only 4 years old) and because we don't allow trolls and puahate-type people on, the site can sometimes feel less active than most sites, but it is a place where you won't be attacked for being yourself

Thank you
    You're welcome
    And no worries, I wasn't complaining about the site being inactive. Trust me, I sincerely prefer Anxietyspace to the other forum. I am very glad that trolls and Puahate people are not allowed. It's very reassuring. Everyone I've met here is very nice

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Trust me, I sincerely prefer Anxietyspace to the other forum. I am very glad that trolls and Puahate people are not allowed. It's very reassuring. Everyone I've met here is very nice
    That's good to hear

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Maybe it's just my PTSD but I'm starting to feel kind of unwanted and unwelcome on here, like I did on SAS.
    I feel like my problems are just a big annoying mess and I come across like I'm an immature lonely weirdo.
    I am lonely, and looking for support and maybe friendship. Maybe it's naive to think that way at my age.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Maybe it's just my PTSD but I'm starting to feel kind of unwanted and unwelcome on here, like I did on SAS.
    I feel like my problems are just a big annoying mess and I come across like I'm an immature lonely weirdo.
    I am lonely, and looking for support and maybe friendship. Maybe it's naive to think that way at my age.
    It is just your PTSD, you are very much wanted and welcome on here!

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    It is just your PTSD, you are very much wanted and welcome on here!
    Thank you I always find it hard to believe that I fit in or am wanted anywhere because of my PTSD It always makes me feel like an outsider.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Thank you I always find it hard to believe that I fit in or am wanted anywhere because of my PTSD It always makes me feel like an outsider.
    Just by you adding bacon to everything already makes you a friend of mine

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.