Page 340 of 424 FirstFirst ... 140 240 290 330 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 350 390 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6354
    Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    His family has placed full blame on me for what happened and I have been receiving disgusting messages. I have since deactivated my Facebook account and will be changing my phone number and email address.
    Anyone who thinks I intentionally drove him to that point is a despicable excuse for a human and will be cut out of my life forever. I loved that man more than it's humanly possible to love anyone. Anyone who says otherwise can meet me in the pit with Satan.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    His family has placed full blame on me for what happened and I have been receiving disgusting messages. I have since deactivated my Facebook account and will be changing my phone number and email address.
    Anyone who thinks I intentionally drove him to that point is a despicable excuse for a human and will be cut out of my life forever. I loved that man more than it's humanly possible to love anyone. Anyone who says otherwise can meet me in the pit with Satan.
    They are really showing their true colours there. What he chose to do was done to hurt you and the fact that they ignored that bit and instead blamed you for what happened is unbelievable and you are right, only despicable human beings would think that.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    They are really showing their true colours there. What he chose to do was done to hurt you and the fact that they ignored that bit and instead blamed you for what happened is unbelievable and you are right, only despicable human beings would think that.
    Agreed 100%. They have been cut from my life and good fucking riddance.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Nothing hurts more than knowing that there are people who would be very happy if I were to die.
    The thought of what might happen to my dogs if I weren't around anymore is what's keeping me going. I could never let anything happen to my dogs.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Nothing hurts more than knowing that there are people who would be very happy if I were to die.
    The thought of what might happen to my dogs if I weren't around anymore is what's keeping me going. I could never let anything happen to my dogs.
    I know it's just a stupid e-hug but, here it is...((HUGS))
    I can't imagine what you're going through, but wishing you all the best regardless.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I know it's just a stupid e-hug but, here it is...((HUGS))
    I can't imagine what you're going through, but wishing you all the best regardless.
    Not just a stupid e-hug... Hugs matter. You matter. Thank you. ((HUGS))

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    They are jerks, don't give what they say a second thought It doesn't matter what they think, nothing can change the simple fact that the world would be a much more horrible place without your kindness and love. And if you even think about going anywhere I will keep giving you these until that thought goes away.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    They are jerks, don't give what they say a second thought It doesn't matter what they think, nothing can change the simple fact that the world would be a much more horrible place without your kindness and love. And if you even think about going anywhere I will keep giving you these until that thought goes away.
    Thank you, Jerry
    I really appreciate your kind words. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere. I'm too strong-willed to give in to what other people want. At the end of the day, I know I am a good person and if I have hurt anyone in the past it was not intentional. I know firsthand what a devastating impact suicide has on people and I would never want to do that to anyone.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm incredibly lonely. My family does not live nearby and I don't have any close friends. I'm alone in my house.
    I was just thinking about my partner and how much I miss him and now I can't stop crying. I hate sleeping alone. I hate living alone.
    Part of me wants to be angry at him for what he did but at the same time I understand the hell he was going through and why he didn't want to do it anymore. I feel the same way sometimes.
    Maybe if he had a different job, it wouldn't have happened. Maybe if we didn't fight, it wouldn't have happened. But who's to say.
    All I know is that I miss him terribly and I'm trying desperately to pick up the pieces, but I'm finding myself feeling very lost.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Having a very, very, very bad pain day

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    People who get pissed off at ne because I don't immediately text them back because im driving, and then behave self righteous about it.

Like no, you really don't have a leg to stand on here. In case the recent news flew straight over your head, it is illegal to do so and the penalty for being caught has been increased. Not to mention it's dangerous to text and drive and there's been a bunch of people killed because someobe decided to do that.

So no. Not texting you when I'm driving. Get over yourself, you can wait.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Having a very, very, very bad pain day
    I'm very sorry to hear that
    I'm here if you would like someone to talk to, to take your mind off of it

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    People who get pissed off at ne because I don't immediately text them back because im driving, and then behave self righteous about it.

Like no, you really don't have a leg to stand on here. In case the recent news flew straight over your head, it is illegal to do so and the penalty for being caught has been increased. Not to mention it's dangerous to text and drive and there's been a bunch of people killed because someobe decided to do that.

So no. Not texting you when I'm driving. Get over yourself, you can wait.
    I feel your pain... I hate when people text me when I'm in the middle of something and then get angry when I don't respond!
    You could just put your phone on "do not disturb" while you're driving, that always works for me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    People who get pissed off at ne because I don't immediately text them back...
    So, why don't you text me back already????? jk

I'm very sorry to hear that
    I'm here if you would like someone to talk to, to take your mind off of it
    Thank you

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So gotta make a ticketing system that sells for a performing arts centre. A group of us are doing this. Two people in the group have not been pulling there weight. I'm having to do.some.of.the tasks they said they would. They are expecting credit.for this.

Now they're pissed that I've/others a) have done the tasks they've done b) that we haven't given them tasks to do to complete this project because there's no guarantee that they'll do it.

Just recieved a.lovely message on Facebook from one of them (we all did). I have no idea what right they believe they have in being angry given that they've been.walking out of meetings, not turning up and not dping the work!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.