Page 342 of 424 FirstFirst ... 142 242 292 332 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Laptop is on its last legs. The power cord only works intermittently, and it seems that the plug is damaged inside the laptop. I have to ram it in to get it to charge, and that's probably only further damaging it. I've had this laptop since September 2013, I was hoping it'd last longer. On the other hand it doesn't really suit my needs anymore, mainly because I need a much better screen now.

What brand/model is it?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I don't know what's happening to me, I feel so sick to the point I want to vomit, I keep passing out and my pain is so bad atm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I'm just stuck in a downward spiral right now. I'm having thoughts about hurting myself again.

I don't even know why I bother opening up to people about what I'm dealing with because it just pushes everyone away. No one wants to deal with someone like me. People get scared off.
    No one wants to sleep next to someone who wakes up having flashbacks. No one wants to be seen in public with someone with a service dog. No one wants to hear about all the bad things that have happened to someone and why that person can't get over them. No one wants to hear someone rehash the past a million times a day.

I hate myself for having PTSD. I hate what it does to me. Most people stay away because they can tell something isn't right. But some people initially give me a chance and then once they get to know me they leave.
    Sometimes I really don't think there's a point. Like what is the purpose of even having someone like me around? I just make people uncomfortable.
    I don't necessarily feel suicidal but sometimes I wish I could just cease to exist.
    Don't think that of yourself! You are a sweet and loving person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    What brand/model is it?
    It's an HP Envy touchsmart sleekbook 4. It's been heavily used and has overheated multiple times in Summer. Laptops never have an easy life with me.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Don't think that of yourself! You are a sweet and loving person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

I was just having a shitty night. Sometimes I have weird thoughts and they really get to me.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I don't know what's happening to me, I feel so sick to the point I want to vomit, I keep passing out and my pain is so bad atm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    It's an HP Envy touchsmart sleekbook 4. It's been heavily used and has overheated multiple times in Summer. Laptops never have an easy life with me.
    My Macbook Pro from 2011 went through the same heavy use, it died last week, it kept shutting off during boot. It was sad to see it go

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just found out another few pieces of horrible information and I'm raging now. This is making me so furious. God forbid someone like him ever comes into my life again.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    My head pounds. But, I feel I always complain about that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tomorrow, I have to go in to hospital for at least 5 hours for pre-surgery stuff, bleh

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Tomorrow, I have to go in to hospital for at least 5 hours for pre-surgery stuff, bleh
    Oh no! Don't worry, I'm here for you

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I fucked up again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Oh no! Don't worry, I'm here for you
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Oh no, that sounds serious.
    Thank you It isn't anything bad, my doctors just want to search for what is causing my pain.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I fucked up again.
    What's wrong?

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    What's wrong?
    I'm just being hard on myself again. I think I'll be okay.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.