Page 376 of 424 FirstFirst ... 176 276 326 366 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I seriously hate other drivers on the road, I try to be safe and not go over the speed limit (I'm not driving too slow at all ) but these idiots want to me to go faster, tailgate and honk at me. I'm sick of this sh it and the pressure. The cops in my city are everywhere and I don't need anymore speeding tickets! ugh
    I've been going 60 in a 60 zone and still get people doing that to me. I'll generally drop down to 40 if they try that with me until they get the hint, or overtake and continue to drive like a maniac ahead of me.

It's always funny that I generally see the overtakers stuck at a junction ahead of me, having saved a few seconds on there journey.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I've been going 60 in a 60 zone and still get people doing that to me. I'll generally drop down to 40 if they try that with me until they get the hint, or overtake and continue to drive like a maniac ahead of me.

It's always funny that I generally see the overtakers stuck at a junction ahead of me, having saved a few seconds on there journey.
    I'm glad you get it, a few people I was friends with (well former friends) say I drive too slow and shouldn't drive slow during a school zone unless it necessary or if its around 2pm( that's the time when schools out and I live really close to an elementary school) wtf?! Cops are always parked there all the time even there are no buses or kids around. I still drive under 25 mph or right on 25 during a school zone and people still tailgate me. I got a ticket once for going a litte over 25 once. I'm trying to do better but people on the road want to bully me ugh!

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I'm glad you get it, a few people I was friends with (well former friends) say I drive too slow and shouldn't drive slow during a school zone unless it necessary or if its around 2pm( that's the time when schools out and I live really close to an elementary school) wtf?! Cops are always parked there all the time even there are no buses or kids around. I still drive under 25 mph or right on 25 during a school zone and people still tailgate me. I got a ticket once for going a litte over 25 once. I'm trying to do better but people on the road want to bully me ugh!
    This happens to me all the time too!

There are times where I've gone 10 over the limit and people still tail me. I really don't get it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    This happens to me all the time too!

There are times where I've gone 10 over the limit and people still tail me. I really don't get it.
    I think they just want to speed and think they own the road or maybe they were running late I don't know. They should just either go around me or be patient cause like I said I am not getting a ticket for those idiots

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm bothered that I don't feel like I'm in control of what I do a lot of the time. It feels like there's a disconnect between my mind and body. I tell, insult, insist, berate, etc., myself to do things that I know I need to do, but I just won't fucking do them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Caught some sort of icky throat infection. Been stuck in bed with it for the last five days or so. Food currently feels as though it had sharp edges.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Hope you're on the mend by now
    I thought I was. Then I had a pretty hellish night last night after waking up coughing and with my throat in agony several times.

Thanks. Got a doctor's appointment this morning and it turns out I have the joy that is tonsillitis so they've given me a whole load of antibiotics.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Let us know how the doctor appt goes
    Thanks. Yeah it's tonsillitis. I'm on antibiotics for the next two weeks.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    still have pain from my tooth from removing mercury from the dentists and I can't until my bill there is paid off the end of this year or next year so he can fix the rest.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My new therapy is HHAARRDD
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Yuck!!! Rest well are you going to need them removed?
    Probably not. I already had my adenoids removed when I was 5 so they really don't want to remove them.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Having to work at all the schools, I was shocked at the horrible conditions of most of the libraries. Some of the schools, I still think of as being "new" are in awful condition, but then I realize, the ones I think of as "new" are actually 20 years old now or older! LOL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Onward and upward. To infinity and beyond. Whatever lol. I do not feel like going to work today, at all. I'm just not motivated. I'm just not. My boss, and her boss, and her boss, can go fuq themselves. I'm just not getting compensated enough for what I do lol, not even close. Thank the gods it's Friday. Thank the gods I have a few more days off from this job.

Attachment 4147
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I want to hide from the world!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I want to hide from the world!
    Can I come. We could build a tree house.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.