Page 378 of 424 FirstFirst ... 178 278 328 368 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 388 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I'm done with anxiteyspace and life, nothing is helping. I don't care call me a wimp I'm not going to keep living with disorder or whatever is wrong with me.
    Hi my friend. I'm sorry you're struggling. Life does seem crappy when things go wrong at the same time. I practically live in a frustrated "I'm going to have a stroke" state. But I promise if you just sit back awhile and maybe focus on something you like to do, maybe things will calm down and you can get a break from whatever is frustrating you.

I know for myself when I get really frustrated, I always end up admitting that I can't do anything about the situation (at the moment) so I put myself in time out. Or I start singing Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae.

It's good to see you again.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Speaking of frustrations, for the past 18 months, I've dealt with grief, anger, frustration because of powerlessness in situations, and have been made to "suck it up." Life has been hard, so I take one second at a time and just try to find the good among the mess.

Sometimes I find myself in a pity hole, but I'm still walking and finding things that make me smile.

I've also had some long talks with whatever higher entity is out there. I don't get many responses though. I guess I'm in a holding pattern of just waiting to see. Sometimes waiting sucks.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My stomach hurts. But. Then, again. When does my stomach not hurt.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Life is one big fecking bother
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Life is one big fecking bother
    I don't remember how to do the emoji hugs and I wish I could give you a real hug. Just know that I remember a fearless strong woman who honestly talked about her struggles here. She was honest and open about her pain. Yet, I watched her get her degree, get her job, and continue moving forward in spite of her struggles.

It was this very person who kicked me in the butt many times with the truth when I needed a reality check.

Just wanted to remind you how important you have been in my life. You are a large part of my progress. Thank you.

So hang in there. You're the "I get knocked down, but I get up again" poster child.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    I don't remember how to do the emoji hugs and I wish I could give you a real hug. Just know that I remember a fearless strong woman who honestly talked about her struggles here. She was honest and open about her pain. Yet, I watched her get her degree, get her job, and continue moving forward in spite of her struggles.

It was this very person who kicked me in the butt many times with the truth when I needed a reality check.

Just wanted to remind you how important you have been in my life. You are a large part of my progress. Thank you.

So hang in there. You're the "I get knocked down, but I get up again" poster child.
    Oh man thank you hun, gosh you are amazing. I had some stuff happen and had some difficult choices. I'm doiing some real difficult intense therapy. It's hard but I want to believe that the world is beautiful again.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    One of the hardest things for me is to watch my adult children suffer while I can't do a dang thing about it. All I can do is be there to comfort them, but it seems so helpless.

I know I can't save the world.... I just wish somebody would do it for my children.

You know..... that happy ending like in Disney movies.

But I'm grateful for the help they do get.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Throats aching again. Been getting worse all day and has been beginning to feel huge again.

That's bad. The antibiotics had made it feel better but it seems to have decided to come back. Wonderful.c

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Throats aching again. Been getting worse all day and has been beginning to feel huge again.

That's bad. The antibiotics had made it feel better but it seems to have decided to come back. Wonderful.c

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

Hope you feel better soon! ⊂((・x・))⊃

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Hope you feel better soon! ⊂((・x・))⊃
    Thanks guys. Beginning to feel better although throats just a bit itchy. Went and saw a doctor again who reckoned it wasn't the return of tonsillitis and was just gunk or something.

So I have some bright green, rather disgusting tasting mouthwash to gargle with.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Trying to download Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I'm trying to download it now. My puter was messed up for awhile and would freeze up if I wasn't using it after liike 7 minutes....... It truely and deeply sucked. I let my computer run idle for hours on end, because it's hooked up to my TV and I go back and forth.
    I HATE WINDOWS !0!
    I guess the last update for Nividia or Windows........let my computer unfreeze.
    I HATE WINDOWS !0 plus the always intrusive Contana....... "May I help you?" NO YOU FUCKING CAN NOT!
    Please don't tell me to get Apple. Steve Jobs was a very sick human being.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Yes.
    And also I'm getting a migraine I think because we have a 'high pollen' alert..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm tired of anxiety ruining every happy thing in my life, by making me fear losing it.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What a dick. What a complete, total asshole. Ffs, ffs, ffs.

You schedule a conference call, with 50 fucking people to attend. And you are leading the conference call. And then you forget about it.

[BEEP] you.

I just lost what little respect I had for you to begin with. And so did everyone else. [BEEP] you. Me and 50 other people re-scheduled our days. So you could forget. [BEEP] you.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.