Page 381 of 424 FirstFirst ... 181 281 331 371 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 391 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I guess I am going to have to deal with drivers honking behind me since I am driving the correct speed limit and trying so hard not to get a ticket. Why is it such a crime to not drive so fast unlike the other drivers that love to speed like crazy?! -____-

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i need to sleep and i cant

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm anxious. Don't know if I'm gonna be able to sleep much tonight. Anxious about having an upper GI tomorrow. Basically I'll be put under general anesthesia (thank God) and have a tube with a little camera rammed down my throat, and God knows what else. I'm just anxious, even though I'll be asleep for the whole thing. Also anxious that they might find something wrong.

I hate doctors.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate my job

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I think of all the stupid solutions I've heard on how to deal with the feeling of panic, "well you're just going to have to get over it" is probably the stupidest.

Yeah thanks. I'll try that.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So, I've apparently become hyper-sensitive to caffeine as of late. Even a decaf coffee will send my mental state through the roof >_< I guess me and coffee where just never meant to be

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm not anxious about something in particularly.

I am anxious about something which may or may not happen tomorrow that may or may not cause me to have a pretty bad reaction.

Feels like anxiety is just going in circles.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm worried about my twins starting high school in a week. I know they'll do fine. They always do. They fight sometimes, but they love each other and they have each other's backs, always.

I just hope their freshman year goes OK. Or as OK as it can go, considering it's their freshman year lol. They're growing up too damn fast, already talking about drivers licenses and cars and they're only 14 ffs. Slow down. I have enough grey hair as it is.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    How can you sit there and tell me that you know better than I do what's bothering me?

I tell you whats bothering me - I'm fed up with shaking and the fact that the shaking is getting in the way of my life. That the solutions to the shaking are two things which are essentially impossible. One involves coming off the cause of the problem - Sodium Valproate. That would result in me ill again.

The second involves taking another drug, Procyladine. It's supposed to stop the shaking. Would be great, if it wasn't for one thing. I am allergic to it. As in actually, properly allergic. When I took it, it caused a range of symptoms starting with confusion, blurred vision, agitation, and ended up with me passing out on the bathroom floor. (I actually had one doctor tell me that I should have continued to take it. Seriously?!)

So forgive me if I feel a bit doomed to shake, feel a bit fed up with the whole thing sometimes, especially when it begins to interfere in my life, hate the thought that there's a good chance I will be on this drug for life, and want to feel a bit sorry for myself. Yes, I am aware other people have it worse. I could name a few that do have it worse. That does not lessen how much I hate this shaking, and "consider yourself lucky" does [BEEP] all to help.

You tell me that's not what is actually bothering me. No I'm depressed because I failed. Yes, let's simplify the problem, shall we?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    A lot of things are bothering me now.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Things are going pretty well, not a lot bothering me right now (for a change). My family is still all over me to finish my degree. I'm putting it off. I'm waiting until my job slows down a little more. At least, that's my excuse for right now. The truth is, I dropped out of college once (I was working too much), so I'm afraid to go back now, over 20 years later. I need to just get over the fear and do it though. Tuition and books would be totally paid for. I just need to do it.

Hug the ones you love.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I was about to post the same thing! I've been drinking it for many years without probs and the last couple months, I'd been noticing bad symptoms. But I'm still seeing if I can deal with decaf.
    It sucks, considering that it actually use to be really helpful with helping me concentrate but now only causes insane anxiety reactions >_< hopefully you can handle decaf! Coffee is so damn delicious, not easy to give up

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in a manic phase, but it's not a happy one just an out of control one.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    damn insomnia
    Best thing about Insomnia is there is only 3 sleeps till Christmas.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Got up at 7am yesterday and don't get home till 4:30 am today, and up by 9am, my head is pounding! : c
    Hope things improve for you. Looked like an ' OUCH ' kind of lump.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.