Page 382 of 424 FirstFirst ... 182 282 332 372 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Got up at 7am yesterday and don't get home till 4:30 am today, and up by 9am, my head is pounding! : c
    Hope you feel better Kay ((hugs))
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling pretty good. Not much bothering me. For once
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I don't get it...

Insomniacs don't sleep much. Was a joke about this. The plus side of it was there was only 3 more sleeps till Christmas. Work it out. Joke is lost when you have to explain it. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to talk to someone but have nothing good to say.

And I keep wanting to leave the skype group I'm in. They're probably the people I'm closest too but I want to leave the conversation so badly. I don't know why, it's so confusing, makes me think I'm just not meant to be close to people, even online, and that sorta sucks. I don't know how to talk about today or any of the other terrible days without sounding dramatic...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So the one of the Neighbors.. I don't know who, because for a 1 bedroom I've seen maybe 10 different people and 20 different cars parked around there had major vandalism. Someone spray painted their car with maybe 2 cans of Yellow paint. That was the reason for a 4 police car and 1 crime scene van presence this morning.
    The cops came over to question me and I told them I heard nothing last night. I run a fan all night.....( I know fan-death).and my cameras are turned off while I'm at home, plus their night-time stuff isn't all that great.
    The cop keep saying "you didn't hear anything? It took a long time to do that much damage"........No I didn't hear anything, and I've been robbed in the middle of the day and no one saw anything wrong at my place with all the illegal baby-breeders laying around. JEBUS
    Probably a drug deal gone wrong, a failed romance..........IDK take your pick.
    I hope they don't come back and hit my car.
    I so wanted to take a pic of that chick/dudes f**ked up car, but couldn't..........
    Also today at work got bombarded with people and calls looking for Solar Eclipse glasses. NASA or whatever only sent maybe 60 pair. Those pairs were given away last week to children only.
    Build a projector box like us old people did back in the day. JEBUS,
    DON"T USE YOUR PHONE!!! It will blow your phone out.
    Why are people so stupid now?
    The sun is dangerous ..........OK?
    Like really, really, bright.........OK?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I fee like I am just wasting my life away one day at a time
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I want to punch my asst on the head. She's annoying me so much and she's done nothing wrong. So sweet. Ugh. She's driving me crazy

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh. She won't shut up. I wonder if the solar eclipse makes people mean?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    Oh my gosh. She won't shut up. I wonder if the solar eclipse makes people mean?
    Lol. I am so, so, so glad I work alone. Good luck to you. Patience is a virtue lol.

I don't get the whole obsession over the solar eclipse. I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool, don't get me wrong. But there are people that traveled thousands of miles and camped out for days, to see a few minutes of this. And I watched some of it on the news....there were people who traveled thousands of miles and it was so overcast, so cloudy they couldn't even see the sun. Dafuq? I'd be mad if I drove all that way. To see nothing.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    How often does such a thing happen? They are rare. Last full one we had in Ireland I was a teen. Next full one I won't be around to see it. I will be long since dead. I think that is why people like to watch them. Tough on them if they do travel and there are clouds. Waste of a trip. They will probably never see one again. Hence the mad rush to see this one.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I dunno if i ever felt this bad in my life....This is like extremely off the scale bad. I'm just not sure I can cope no more

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It looks like the hurricane is going to hit west of Houston, but I'm still worried as fuq. They're forecasting 20 inches of rain. That's too much, everyone is just gonna be so fuqd. It floods really badly in Houston. If two women cry at the same time in Houston, it floods. I may not be able to work Monday. I may not be able to go anywhere.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Walked in on someone pulling the piss out of me today
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm living with a thief.

One month to go until I've moved away.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Ԁ͸ȁAccidentally walked into a metal drain pipe at work today and broke Ԁ͸Ȃ a couple of toes 😥🚶🔨

No use going to the Doctor not much they can do for toes except wrap them up and I don't want to pay several hundred dollars for that

Attachment 4298

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.