Page 383 of 424 FirstFirst ... 183 283 333 373 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 393 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I'm living with a thief.

One month to go until I've moved away.

What did they take?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    What did they take?
    It's been a problem thats been going on for a while.

Has been money before (cash that I had in my wallet). Was an expensive pair of headphones I got from dad as a christmas gift this time.

It's not so much the value of them that irks me, it's more the fact that it was a gift.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Has been money before (cash that I had in my wallet). Was an expensive pair of headphones I got from dad as a christmas gift this time.

It's not so much the value of them that irks me, it's more the fact that it was a gift.
    Is that your sister? I remember you wrote a thread about her stealing stuff. Hope you get out of there soon.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

This is why I live ALONE!! I've been stolen from too many times!!

You can't trust people and it's better to be alone IMO.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Is that your sister? I remember you wrote a thread about her stealing stuff. Hope you get out of there soon.
    Yeah this was the same person.

Quote CloudMaker View Post
    This is why I live ALONE!! I've been stolen from too many times!!

You can't trust people and it's better to be alone IMO.
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I agree and im so glad brother moved out, he is such a bum who blames everyone but himself!
    I'm moving out in a month, thankfully. I've paid the deposit, signed the contract and been given a date that I can move in. Just gotta wait for that now I guess.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never had a roommate steal anything from me, not even food. I lived with many many different people too. Most have just been annoying or bossy. Either they are slobs, noisy TV addicts, make stinky meals frequently, or super anal retentive about leaving dishes in the sink.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm living with a thief.

One month to go until I've moved away.
    Your sister again? Bloody hell!!!
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Very, very worried about my parents. They issued a mandatory evacuation for their neighborhood....which is literally hundreds, thousands of houses....and he's refusing to leave. The old man is so goddamned stubborn, he will NOT ask for help. He's so, so "old school" in that way. His mentality is "I can take care of my family I don't need help from anyone". And he's usually right, but right now I'm afraid he might not be able to.

To be honest, he really can't take my mom to a shelter. She's wheelchair-bound. She has a whole, whole lot of disabilities and the shelters are having a hard enough time taking care of healthy, "normal" people that don't take a dozen different meds every day and that can walk on their own.

I'm worried. They're trapped in their neighborhood. Sherriff deputies came to their door, their neighbor's door last night and said if you don't leave now, you're on your own, we won't be able to come back here to help you. I can't get there....there's no way in or out right now. I'm really, really anxious and really worried.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh my Gosh!! That's horrible. I'm worried for you. The whole world is worried for you. Can you tell your father that he will be responsible for your mother's demise if something should happen? He might be in shock from this. I would be. I think maybe call the sheriff and let him know ( or her) about your mom? They can get her out. Florida sent over today hundreds of flat bottomed boats...you're in my prayers. Everyone in Texas is in my prayers.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Thank you for the prayers. Tbh, like I said before, my mom probably would not do very well at all in a shelter, she has too many needs, on top of being in a wheelchair.

He has two neighbors that live in 2 story houses that have offered him shelter. One neighbor evacuated and left the keys to their house for them.

It's just a very, very anxiety-provoking situation. I can't sleep. I can't eat right now. I hear helicopters going over my house every twenty or thirty minutes, flying really, really low. I'm really blessed that I'm OK. I feel so bad for people that have lost everything, there are thousands of people in Houston that have nothing, absolutely nothing left but the clothes on their backs. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hopefully things will improve.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I understand your anxiety. I wish you weren't alone. Do you have a friend you can ride this out with, so to speak so your not isolated. I have been watching the news non stop when I'm not working as it's just unprecedented. It seems as if funds will be released immediately for immediate basic care. This is life changing. Life altering. Before and after. Florida Salvation Army is there now and they know how to handle disasters. You have many positives in a very negative situation. We're having a telethon locally and raising money and Trump said he will make sure the money is flowing. You have the best of the best cabinet members with hands and feet on the ground. There IS hope. (((( hugs)))). You can pm me if you want to talk.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @InvisibleGuy Hope everything turns out OK come the end of the day. Some folks can be like that. Thinking they can ride any kind of storm out. It sure is bad over there. Wishing you all the best as far as safety is concerned. Anybody would be anxious in the same situation. Can't see your Dad putting your mother's life at risk. Though food and drinking water would be my only major concern. How much they have in the house. Water can be become contaminated in flooded areas. Hope all ends well for all concerned.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^^ Thank you both for well wishes and for your concerns, water is receding in my parents' neighborhood, but the river by their house is rising and that's the concern right now. Hopefully levy will hold. They have a 42' RV that they can evacuate in, with full kitchen, tv, fridge, generator, everything, and I just tried to talk my dad into taking it but no such luck. I don't think he wants to leave his house.

Thanks for the prayers. It's hard for me to get an idea of what's really going on cos like I said my dad does not ever, ever ask for help. He says they're OK but I don't know what that really means, Idk if they're really OK. Since the water receded there's one road in and out of his neighborhood but that's about to flood again, very soon they will be living on an island again, no way in, no way out, maybe for days. I'm worried oc but also starting to feel really angry, Idk why he didn't evacuate. Idk why he's not evacuating now. I don't understand.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I can't imagine what you are going through. I know you suffer from PTSD and this certainly would cause or trigger reoccurrences. Anger is most likely a natural process as you yourself come to terms with what is happening. You have no control in a very deadly situation. I'm validating all of your thoughts as it's truly unimaginable for me. Hopefully your father will evacuate today. My daughter has a friend with a newborn, other small children and many animals. This is a friend from her online moms group. She was posting that she was taking on more water and was getting too weak to continue holding her infant. The animal rescue team rescued all of them 15 minutes ago. Even the pigs and the dogs. Not sure where her husband was. My thoughts are with you and your family. Truly apoplectic. (Sp)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I hope your friend and her baby are alright. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone. Again, I feel blessed to be ok, I feel blessed to be dry and with food and water and my family is ok (so far). My boss called me yesterday and again today to tell me to NOT go into work, she doesn't want me to end up stranded somewhere.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.