Page 389 of 424 FirstFirst ... 189 289 339 379 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 399 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There was this woman with her daughter next to us who was looking at us. Idk if it was pity, or what. Sympathy? Idk. Contempt? Maybe. Idk.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hope no one here ever, ever has to see their kids go through this. Ever.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst fuqing enemy.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    On a lighter note......

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The weather is keeping people away tonight, in my dad's neighborhood.

We've had one hay ride. Even in the pouring rain. And it's cold out.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tomorrow's goin be a grab your loved one and keep warm kinda day.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    For Texas anyway.

We claim it's freezing to death when it get's below 60 degrees.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Things have just become a who has it worse and who has the right if saying I have the shittiest lately.

And hypocrisy. It's ironic seeing someone cry how someone is harassing them, when they're guilty of doing that exact same thing.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    lol.
    wow. jus lol

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I can't sleep. This has been the week from hell. I appreciate the help and advice I've gotten. But I also have been thinking.....if u don't have an empathetic bone in your body then I don't need you in my life right now. Please. Stay away from me. Just. Stay away.

Good riddance. You won't be missed.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    middle age idiots who try to still act cool and tease younger people like me for being too shy, quiet, uncool, smart and basically not being where I want to be in life yet. (and I thought teens would give me more of a hard time but not as much as they did)
    There seems to be a YUGE disconnect between millennials and my generation.... lots of my generation think millennials are too sheltered!! Different eras and different cultures....

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Insensitive, psychopaths bother me. Wow.

The worst kind are the ones that appear normal, that lure you in cos they don't appear to be sick. I swear to god people like that scare me. They are sick.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This is a true story, and I feel so, so bad about it, I really do. Warning it will make you cringe. You've been warned.

I finally got an hour or so of sleep just now. I just had a horrible flashback, a really bad dream. I was dreaming about my ex fwb. We came back to my place after work one day and we ordered some Mexican food. Part of it was salsa, kind of hot.

We ate and had a few glasses of wine and started messing around and she all of a sudden was screaming in pain. I freaked out. We couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Either me or her somehow got some salsa on our fingers and it got on her lady parts.

She got into the tub, in ice cold water.

I got a water bottle, one of those you take to the gym with a little spout on it. I filled it with ice water and she put it inside her. Not the whole thing, obviously, just the spout. God that was a nightmare. She was better after a few minutes.

We never ate salsa again. And I made sure to wash my hands from then on before I touched her. I just had a nightmare about that.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm worried again about my mom. Ffs. She's out of ICU but still in the hospital, still having bone marrow tests.

My dad wasn't responsive to texts this morning, until just now.

I'm worried. All over again.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    a member from one of my favorite kpop music group killed himself recently (shinee) *sigh*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm anxious about tonight. I hope it goes well. I mean.....it always does.

The worst thing that's ever really happened during my family's Christmas Eve celebration was my mom being so doped on pills that she completely missed her grandkids opening their presents. But that hasn't happened in a few years.

I just like to worry I guess lol. My dad just told me yesterday "You are a worrier". Ffs. No. Really?? Ya think??? lol.

Once I get there I know I'll be fine tonight. I know it will go well. Most of my anxiety comes about cos of my kids, me worrying if they'll like what I got them. But I know they will.

Also, there is gonna be a house full of people tonight. Fourteen are guaranteed to be there, and likely more than that. Maybe double that many.

*sigh* anxiety can be so, sooooo irrational sometimes. Everyone there is family, or friends. Don't know what I'm so anxious about.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.