Page 41 of 424 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 241 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I dont really, I tried to kill myself last night and Im still here *sigh* I dont belong on this earth Im a terrible person I tried to be happy and things fall apart everytime, but thanks :/
    Well that's not good :c I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain I know that feeling. I know it sounds cliche and you're most likely want to slap me for saying this, but things DO get better. You just have to keep fighting Girly you can talk to me if you ever need help as well. I'm not so good with advice but I just try to be there.

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Once my doctor is unable to keep giving me boxes of samples for my medication I wont be able to afford it but I really don't want to try applying for welfare.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm feeling highly irrational at the moment and it's not a good feeling at all having reckless thinking. Where's my therapist when I need her *curls up in ball*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    I'm feeling highly irrational at the moment and it's not a good feeling at all having reckless thinking. Where's my therapist when I need her *curls up in ball*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tomorrow is Monday.

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    Once my doctor is unable to keep giving me boxes of samples for my medication I wont be able to afford it but I really don't want to try applying for welfare.
    It's not my place to suggest anything, really, but I think you should do whatever it takes to keep yourself well. If the medication is working for you, don't let yourself get pushed off of it by this if you could stay on by applying for welfare. It might suck, but it's a lot better than the alternative. Either way you decide, though, I wish you the best.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote JustGaara View Post
    It's not my place to suggest anything, really, but I think you should do whatever it takes to keep yourself well. If the medication is working for you, don't let yourself get pushed off of it by this if you could stay on by applying for welfare. It might suck, but it's a lot better than the alternative. Either way you decide, though, I wish you the best.
    Ya I kind of have no choice $300 a month is bloody ridiculous and we have no benefits.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    Ya I kind of have no choice $300 a month is bloody ridiculous and we have no benefits.
    Damn, the meds cost $300 a month??? I second gilt... Is there no generic version?
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote JustGaara View Post
    Damn, the meds cost $300 a month??? I second gilt... Is there no generic version?
    Nope >.< just prices in Canada being bullshit like usual.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Monotony View Post
    Nope >.< just prices in Canada being bullshit like usual.
    Yeah that's insane man. I hope you get that sorted

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cancelled plans with someone. I couldn’t do it.. I can’t bring myself to leave my house. My anxiety is too much and I couldn’t tell them that so I tried to make something else happen instead so I could have an excuse.. Explaining the real reason why would’ve been pointless. Not many people understand and they just think telling me over and over again to do it will help. IT DOESN’T BY THE WAY.

I feel horrible because I disappointed them a lot and they are probably upset.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Argh. It's amazing how up and down I've been the last week. After feeling pretty good yesterday, I'm back in the dumps. And all that it took to trigger my current bad mood was looking at a full-body picture of myself. Short, dumpy legs, no waist, fat arms...ugh. No wonder I don't get any attention from men. I'm sure they all find me repulsive.

/end narcissistic rant

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel hideous. sometimes I look in the mirror and feel good but not today and pictures always make me feel like crap. I wish I looked like other girls without freckles or bad acne and bad hair :c but nope unattractive mess here. Even my mom makes fun of the way I look it's just hard.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dad is screaming at me once again. Apparently I'm a dirty pig, a f***ing mental retard, someone who deserves to live under a bridge. I already began the day feeling like s*** and now I feel ten times worse.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    I feel hideous. sometimes I look in the mirror and feel good but not today and pictures always make me feel like crap. I wish I looked like other girls without freckles or bad acne and bad hair :c but nope unattractive mess here. Even my mom makes fun of the way I look it's just hard.
    I thinks your mirrors broken better ask for a new one for your birthday.

Page 41 of 424 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 241 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.