Page 48 of 424 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 248 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel so ignored and lonely today..

Ont Mon's Avatar •_•
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    I feel so ignored and lonely today..

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I feel so isolated and withdrawn. I feel that I am loosing my social skills. As each passing day goes by I am becoming more withdrawn and going inward, and folding in on my self. if that makes sense.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I removed my one and only friend from all my chat programs today, as well as shutting off the Ventrilo server we used to talk on. She found a boyfriend as of December and basically has ignored me since. It's absolutely horrible trying to talk to someone and feel like you aren't worthy of their attention. Her justification to me has been, "If you were in my shoes you'd do the same thing." Bull. Fucking. Shit. I flew to the middle of nowhere in Saskatchewan to meet my then girlfriend and still managed to talk to my friend every single night before I went to sleep. It's not hard to have a 10 minute conversation with someone you've known for 4 years and considered your best friend.

But now here I sit, crying to a forum of people who probably couldn't care less about the guy behind this screen. I tried so hard recently to get my life back on track and to better myself. I lost 55 pounds, I got a whole new wardrobe, and I cut off the 2+ feet of hair I had been growing for 5 years. I've changed all of that after losing the girl I loved so much, I changed all that because I knew I needed to do it for myself. Now I just get to sit here wondering what was the point. I went from being a fat slob with a girlfriend and a best friend, to being sightly less fat and changing my looks, without those two great people in my life. I wish I could just go back to the time when I felt like I existed.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    This heatwave will be the death of me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    completely bored.. nothing to do.. nothing sounds enticing to me

all the reguar stuff ive been doing lately seems dull and grey

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A follow up to my most recent post in this thread. Her boyfriend is gone away for a while and of course now she wants to talk to me. I haven't replied to either of her emails or her text. It feels terrible to ignore the person I consider my best friend, but she needs to realize what it's like to be treated like a ghost.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my panic attacks and migraines ugh

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Had average food for lunch. Should have had good food to fuel me for the rest of this fun filled day.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Sarahann View Post
    my panic attacks and migraines ugh
    Learn more about the Mascot (Me Teddy) and my Virtual Hug Threads.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Huge exposure tomorrow I might die. Not so much the SA, but the fear of failure is making me vomit.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know how to pull myself out of this depression. For the past three weeks, I've had the attitude of "Why bother?" I basically sleep too much and don't feel like doing what I used to do. Even music isn't that interesting to me, anymore.

The kids have noticed. My niece told my mom that she's worried about me, because I sleep too much. And now they're all acting like they're walking on eggshells around me, even my nephew who has mental issues...I think they're all afraid that I'm going to off myself or something.

I don't have suicidal idealizations, but I definitely feel like I don't know how to pull myself out of this funk. I am struggling in one of my classes, to the point where I am failing and not understanding anything that comes out of the teachers mouth...and trying to hide this from my mom and not worry her (she is 62, has diabetes, and is stressing out over other things) is making it frustrating for me. On the other hand, I have a running B in the other class I'm taking, and the professor there has said that he's very proud of me...so I don't know.

I am also at the point where I want to make new music, but I don't feel like recording it. I jam away on my guitar, and I've written some things that sound really, really good, but I can't be bothered to record it and throw bass and keyboards on it. I definitely know I'm suffering from depression, because it's a loss of interest...I love being in the studio and recording and mixing, and it's worrisome.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote compulsive View Post
    Huge exposure tomorrow I might die. Not so much the SA, but the fear of failure is making me vomit.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hit a wall
    life---> <---me

Page 48 of 424 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 248 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.