Page 53 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 253 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How sexist misogynistic pigs can get married and have babies, and I'm here all alone, all because I am quiet and socially anxious.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    really, really close friend of mine seems sad or something all of a sudden... and they haven't been all that talkative and such for the past few days. It's really worrying me sent them a text earlier today to ask what's up since I saw them on campus for a lil bit and they looked rather down, but they never replied

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm tired. I don't mean just phsyically tired. I mean I'm tired.

There's a huge part of me that wants to go to sleep and never wake up again.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Instantly regret going back onto that place. I suppose this may have been a bit overboard, but what the hell. They can ban me or whatever. I took a screenshot of the report so I can laugh the heck away and know they got the message. Wonder if they'll ignore me because I said "the site has no sense" and "no decent mods" left???

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I need rest from this anxiety - when it passes from situation something else comes up - I didn't throw up the last day, I might shortly.
    life---> <---me

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tomorrows going to be stressful

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    How sexist misogynistic pigs can get married and have babies, and I'm here all alone, all because I am quiet and socially anxious.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    really, really close friend of mine seems sad or something all of a sudden... and they haven't been all that talkative and such for the past few days. It's really worrying me sent them a text earlier today to ask what's up since I saw them on campus for a lil bit and they looked rather down, but they never replied
    Understandable that it's really worrying you. That shows you care. Your really, really close friend may be overwhelmed by something going on in their life or feel they should be able to handle it by themselves. Or anything could be going on. You've sent a text to see if they are okay so they know you care. They may just need time to work out how to proceed and solve their problem.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So tired and so scared, always so tired and scared. So many whys. I think I might be broken
    "She rules until the end of time
    She gives and she takes
    She rules until the end of time
    She goes her own way..."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know it's not the fact that I will die miserable and all alone that bothers me...I've more or less come to accept that it's just going to happen.

What bugs at me is how long it might take.

It could very well take years, and years.

I don't know if I can wait that long.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I will be starting a new minimum wage job for the summer in an area that isn't very much fun. So I am not very happy about that really. I mean if I have to work a crap job at least it should be somewhere I want to be. Any who. I am stressed out yes. Stress is a sign that something is going wrong. For sure. I mean it's not just MY anxiety...it is partly my anxiety but stress is a sign to me....that I feel out of control, that I am making the wrong decisions. etc. ....lets see here comes my weirdo relatives....a-holes. Breathe.....it is sunny outside it is really a nice day, but I have so much on my mind, it's like I can't get away, I don't even have a car. I am still sitting on my butt I need to take a shower. I am just so drained right now. Living with alcoholic relatives....I guess I can try not to respond to them. So couple of nights ago my mother was drinking and started arguing with me then she called her husband over to yell at me....because I was defending myself.....I really hate her. ................... then the next night she was sitting in the same seat with more wine and she tried to start the same routine all over again....and I said, we already had this exact argument yesterday. ....it's a pattern of behavior that I have experienced from my mother my whole life....the pattern never changes.........they are ASSHOLES.............I am feeling very aimless.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Misssy View Post
    I will be starting a new minimum wage job for the summer in an area that isn't very much fun. So I am not very happy about that really. I mean if I have to work a crap job at least it should be somewhere I want to be. Any who. I am stressed out yes. Stress is a sign that something is going wrong. For sure. I mean it's not just MY anxiety...it is partly my anxiety but stress is a sign to me....that I feel out of control, that I am making the wrong decisions. etc. ....lets see here comes my weirdo relatives....a-holes. Breathe.....it is sunny outside it is really a nice day, but I have so much on my mind, it's like I can't get away, I don't even have a car. I am still sitting on my butt I need to take a shower. I am just so drained right now. Living with alcoholic relatives....I guess I can try not to respond to them. So couple of nights ago my mother was drinking and started arguing with me then she called her husband over to yell at me....because I was defending myself.....I really hate her. ................... then the next night she was sitting in the same seat with more wine and she tried to start the same routine all over again....and I said, we already had this exact argument yesterday. ....it's a pattern of behavior that I have experienced from my mother my whole life....the pattern never changes.........they are ASSHOLES.............I am feeling very aimless.
    With all that going on it's now wonder you've been feeling stressed. Being stressed is a sign, yes. But not necessarily a sign that anything is wrong. Be kind to yourself. Perhaps take a bit of time for yourself to do something you enjoy. I know what it's like to be stressed. I don't know what your situation is like but I do trust that you're someone capable of dealing with a lot of things. So be kind to yourself.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    havent heard from my friend for a week now.. *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    everyone randomly quits talking to me. I dont know if its normal or if Im saying the wrong things. It makes me feel like in every conversation making one mistake ruins everything.
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I don't even know what to do with myself today. Depressed and I don't know why. I have plenty of reasons to be depressed, but it just sorta came out of nowhere. My day was going fine. Now all I want to do is sleep. Nothing else tends to help. Sleep until ya feel better, or at least good enough to roll out of bed. I want so badly to be somebody else. I can't tell if I have built up emotions or my mind blows things out of proportion. Or both. Either way, it'll be an early night for me. I am so sick of feeling shitty.

Page 53 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 253 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.