Page 60 of 424 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 260 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm locked out of my apartment. Again. My roommate has another, different girl over. Again.

Hrmmmmm....
    I dunno what bothers me more:

* that he has a different girl over almost every night...he has girls fighting over him....seriously
    * the fact that he makes it seem so easy. Effortless, really.
    * he complains about having to choose which woman he's going to be with. He acts like it's such a pain to be wanted by all these women
    * the fact that I may die alone. Yeah, it's looking very likely that I'll never have another girlfriend again. As in never.

God I would give anything to be him FOR ONE DAY

FOR ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD....I WOULD SELL MY SOUL....

GRRRRRRRRRRR....SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SAS mod posted on my blog? Are you kidding me? The SAS mods decided to follow me over here and see what I was posting?! Am I being spied on or what? Okay, so I asked why I'd recieved a message telling me I was spamming, and my Otherside account had been banned so I used a proxy to post and ask (Not that I made any point of hiding it, I even admitted it was me, so yeah...) but still, why did they come over here and see what I'm posting. Now I just feel paranoid!

Ugh, thank god Joker banned him.

(Seriously though, if you are from SAS, I'd appreciate it if you DIDN'T check up on what I'm posting on here. Seriously, just cos I have a ban over there doesn't give you the right to see what I'm posting ON ANOTHER SITE!!! Even if it is a, what you called a "rival site".)
    A mod or the admin? Either way, weak, uncalled for, and lame. Glad they were banned. >
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I made an improvement today i think. However i still have stuff tomorrow I'm worried about. Ugh I hate myself for not doing things right an obsessing over assignments causing me to lose time for other things I should be doing. The whole if I could turn back time? yeah ive got it bad.

Also I wanted .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    @winekitty cos I can't seem to quote you, it was a mod, and I'm really not okay with them commenting on my stuff here telling me why I was banned , or deciding they're gonna check out what I'm posting here the day I was banned. I'm gonna ban myself for good when the bans up, can't believe ill have to ask them NOT to comment on my stuff here.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The idea of doing a Master's degree makes me want to blow my brains out.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    We'll definitely send out a search party.
    I survived, thanks to other drivers avoiding me! Yes, Boston is glad to be rid of me and my "granny driving."

Quote Equinox View Post
    That sucks Damn city driving with all the congestion and confusing/poor roads! Hopefully you atleast have a decent GPS system in your car, I don't even have one of those lol.
    Nope, I don't have a fancy phone with GPS. I have the bare minimum when it comes to cellphones, because the reception is so bad where I live (the boonies), my phone sometimes freezes up! And I can't see spending more for extra services, or even getting a separate device, as I rarely go anywhere new. I ended up printing the directions from Google maps. I also brought an old-school map as a back up.

The second day wasn't that bad, though - it being a Sunday, the amount of congestion was down to "busy" by country standards. At least I didn't have to deal with any accidents taking up several lanes, or bumper to bumper!

Does the US have highspeed rail (like the europeans have) yet? That would make getting to a city an hour away more convenient!
    Not to my knowledge. We actually do have a regular train that leaves from this area to Boston, but its shedule isn't that great, and it would have been more of a hassle to catch. There's also a bus system, but it didn't stop in the area I was going.

Ah well, it's over and done with! I not only survived the driving, but having to smooze, and work in groups. I did well! *Pats self on back.*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why cant i sleep

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WineKitty View Post
    I had a "friend" I have known for years and confided several things in get mad at me for no apparent reason, delete and block me on FB and won't answer texts. So much for friendship. If you are going to turn your back on someone you should at least tell them why. I have gone over and over the conversations which are saved in my FB messages and cannot figure it out. People suck, this is just further proof.
    Several years ago I had a friend from work just quit talking to me. She probably knew more about me than anyone in my life, except my SO. She moved to a different section and would occasionally come to my area, the first time I said hi, what's up and didn't get a response, I thought WTF, but when it happened on two other occasions - duh - I got the point. Never asked her why, didn't care at that point. I won't beg anyone to be my friend nor will I own their behavior. People like that I can do without in my life. They are not worth worrying over, people come and go in your life and you'll survive.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Neptunus View Post
    Nope, I don't have a fancy phone with GPS. I have the bare minimum when it comes to cellphones, because the reception is so bad where I live (the boonies), my phone sometimes freezes up! And I can't see spending more for extra services, or even getting a separate device, as I rarely go anywhere new. I ended up printing the directions from Google maps. I also brought an old-school map as a back up.
    Oh most GPS systems run on space based satellite navigation so they have a wider range than cellphone towers thankfully! That said I think I'd rather get a dedicated device for my car rather than relying on my phones one which isn't that great!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Equinox View Post
    Oh most GPS systems run on space based satellite navigation so they have a wider range than cellphone towers thankfully! That said I think I'd rather get a dedicated device for my car rather than relying on my phones one which isn't that great!
    Yeah, I knew that, actually. I rarely go anywhere new, so I can't see getting a separate device at this point.

But our cell reception is beyond pathetic out here, though. In fact, my town didn't even have cable access until about 4 years ago. I may live out in the country, but I'm not that far off the beaten path! But "progress" is slow out here.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Neptunus View Post
    Yeah, I knew that, actually. I rarely go anywhere new, so I can't see getting a separate device at this point.

But our cell reception is beyond pathetic out here, though. In fact, my town didn't even have cable access until about 4 years ago. I may live out in the country, but I'm not that far off the beaten path! But "progress" is slow out here.
    And here I was thinking America was in the distant technological future! Lol nah, but I think we usually get things a bit later down here too.

Arthur Dent's Avatar Monkey man
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another day without internet since Friday night, and now they say that I'll have to wait until Thursday to get it installed. This is starting to piss me off.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If we both are able to complete something in the same amount of time and both before the deadline, why should it matter exactly when we start and finish the task? If you wanted something done early, then say that. I hate when people expect things to be implied. Either be clear or get the [BEEP] out.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I simply am not feeling well.--------I want to write a plan down like a to-do list to remind myself to stay focused--------but I have this feeling of dread and stress------------because I'm fearing--------and again I just don't feel well and don't even want to articulate the details of it.........but then again what is new-----and yet I know that it would help me to sort of make reminders to myself so I Stay on track----a positive track and I shall somehow do this

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    More annoyed as ever with people.

Page 60 of 424 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 260 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.