Page 61 of 424 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 261 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    03.42 and still cant sleep

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found out a good friend of mine was in town this week...and she didn't even bother to try to visit me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote dizzy View Post
    I keep putting off what can't be put off
    Tell me about it. Same here. =/
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    Found out a good friend of mine was in town this week...and she didn't even bother to try to visit me.
    sorry to hear that, hope you confronted her

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote life View Post
    sorry to hear that, hope you confronted her
    Kind of no point in trying to get a hold of her. She almost never responds to my texts and such.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Kind of no point in trying to get a hold of her. She almost never responds to my texts and such.
    I have this problem with someone as well. She also denies a lot of things when I do confront her and ignored me for several months on end when I was having a mega [BEEP] time with my bipolar disorder (and she knew that, and still decided to act as if I didn't exist.) We recently "made up" or have at least agreed to be civil, but heck, I dunno...it's kinda awkward and I dunno whether I wanna talk to her or not. Still hurts though, still is hard, and I just wish things could be the same way they used to be...but they just can't.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For me friendship is special, something that i rarely offer and to be treated by someone you think of as a Friend eg not visiting and communicating is shitty, i feel for you

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I have this problem with someone as well. She also denies a lot of things when I do confront her and ignored me for several months on end when I was having a mega [BEEP] time with my bipolar disorder (and she knew that, and still decided to act as if I didn't exist.) We recently "made up" or have at least agreed to be civil, but heck, I dunno...it's kinda awkward and I dunno whether I wanna talk to her or not. Still hurts though, still is hard, and I just wish things could be the same way they used to be...but they just can't.
    That is so messed up of them I'm sorry to hear that. Personally, I probably wouldn't have bothered to "make up" with a person like that. I had done that so many times throughout my life, and it never really amounted to anything worthwhile. I hope things work out b/t you two though *hug*

Quote life View Post
    For me friendship is special, something that i rarely offer and to be treated by someone you think of as a Friend eg not visiting and communicating is shitty, i feel for you
    Agreed. Good friendships overall are rather rare these days...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still waking up afraid. Going to places and back, still afraid. Don't even want to get up in the morning.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It's really hard to get things done when you never get time to get them done.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just googled something and found a very offensive bodybuilding forum thread which made me think the posters must be the dregs of society.

Quote compulsive View Post
    Don't even want to get up in the morning.
    Tell me about it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't fit in anywhere

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote life View Post
    That is so messed up of them I'm sorry to hear that. Personally, I probably wouldn't have bothered to "make up" with a person like that. I had done that so many times throughout my life, and it never really amounted to anything worthwhile. I hope things work out b/t you two though *hug*

Agreed. Good friendships overall are rather rare these days...
    Thanks guys...she is a bit of an...interesting person. I'm not really talking to her, and I don't think we're friends...more...we've agreed to be polite to each other, and accepted that both of us are having a bit of a [BEEP] time. She tried to tell me the reason she wasn't talking to me was because her parents told her not to talk to me, but heck, she's an adult, I don't see what her parents have to do with any of this.

And yeah, good friendships are so rare. I can think of one person though who has pretty much stood by my throughout the whole time, especially when my bipolar was really playing up a bit last year, and doesn't mention it or act as if it makes me any different. I'm lucky to know her, really, can't think of anyone else though...a lot of the people I know, "friends", I guess...I'm not really that open about my life with.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FUCKING HELL. In the past 2 days, 8 people who I do not know at all with 0 mutual friends, have added me on fb. It's creeping me out.

.... And just got another :/
    Hi

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My dad - I may see him three times a week tops but every time he tries to communicate with me it is through a sarcastic remark "did you drown yourself in the shower yet", "What kind of a mess is your room in now" and [BEEP] like "ha I see you did your own washing" - I am starting to resent him a lot
    life---> <---me

Page 61 of 424 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 261 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.