Thread: rant rant rant

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

rant rant rant

this is whats going on in my life atm:

1) my boyfriend was involved in a crash yesterday, thankfully no injuries very scary
    2) my sister didnt go to college last week when my parents were away, college phoned up and said she normally isn't in so now they're talking about kicking her out because they don't know what else to do to get her [BEEP] in gear since she doesn't do anything but sleep (no medical issues)
    3) my auntie and uncle who are halfway through a divorce kicked off again at their own sons engagement party because they got too drunk
    4) my mum and dad are kicking off at each other because of said auntie and uncle mum wants dad to do something but my dad brings up my mums family and says pot calling kettle black
    5) grandma went on holiday so granddad moved in with uncle for a week, on one night uncle let my granddad have one drink more than usual, took him upstairs, granddads legs gave out halfway up flight of stairs, on second part of stairs he messed himself. when uncle took him into the bedroom granddad then started hurling abuse while he started cleaning him.
    6) because of this my mum and dad (the main actors in making sure grandparents are well and managing since the other two sons dont do anything) are now on about having a family intervention because if that happened with just my grandma and granddad both could have gotten seriously hurt. this family intervention is about putting my grandam in a care home. i've been in care homes and am very worried about how it would go as the phrase and situation as i have seen first hand "you go into a care home to die" and not because of age but because of lack of exercise or purpose.
    7)and then to top it all off im worried if its because of how stressed i am or if me and matty are starting to drift apart he thinks i'm just stressed and we are just use to each other but not drifting apart

and then on top of this i've got 22 detailed (2 page) diary entries to write) as well as 66 or so assignments to write up before the 13th. well shit.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Stay in there, Chloe.

As for your Grandparents, what about Sheltered Housing/flats? Grandma's thinking of moving into one. They're sort of a step down for care homes - they mostly leave you alone to well, live your own life, but they're there if needed and to help.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    both are very proud, granddad would kick off about the very idea of going into a care house, he's either not able or not in the right stage of mind to imagine what my grandma is going through when she has to support him, put up with his moods, clean up after his messes. he wont even use his mobility scooter! its going to be very difficult, as for the sheltering house (or bungalo that he would need) it would have to have either some kind of monitoring service, 34 hour care locally based and nothing like that is in the area or affordable unfortunately. my bet is social services/NHS would rather put him in but it would put pressure on my grandma to leave the house so it could be sold for money same goes for their car and that causes problems for her. again this is just with my experience of spending at least a year in care homes and of my level 3 knowledge from college courses

my grandma doesn't need care and wouldn't want to she's comfortable where she is and wouldn't want to move if anything she needs the break from granddad and the stess that comes with him that has strained their relationship

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.