Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Personality Test (very accurate)

my sister and a friend made me take this test and it's without a doubt the most accurate personality test I've ever taken online. It was also perfectly accurate for my sister and friend. If anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.16personalities.com/

Please share your result.
    Don't forget to read the whole description about your personality type (kinda long but worth it) by clicking here:

http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

PS: I got ISFJ "The Defender"

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This test gave me ISFJ-T but I've also gotten INTJ and INFJ from similar tests, so who knows—I guess it fits in with my predisposition toward eclecticism. All three describe elements of my personality pretty accurately to some extent.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    INTP
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

"project managers, system engineers, marketing strategists, systems analysts, and military strategists." - I don't do any of these things lol

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I got ISFJ-T as well. "The Adventurer!" At least it's a cool name. I want more information on the "T" for "Turbulent." That's not explained very well IMO. Normally I test INFP, but this one describes me very well. I love the part about being almost completely unable to make long-term plans, due to living too much in the moment. Retirement? What's that?? And sure, I'd love to get a masters' degree, but that would mean not doing anything else in my downtime. When would I have spontaneous fun? Psssh.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got INFJ-T "The Advocate". I've gotten ISTJ and INTJ on other tests before but this test was one where I actually went "Oh man, all of this is totally me!" The only thing I didn't really agree on was that apparently I get unwanted popularity? That doesn't sound right or even believable. I mean I have an internet stalker but that seems like an exception.

Everything else was spot on, the whole wanting to help people. It's so funny because just recently I was thinking maybe I should be like an immigration lawyer or some job that helps people.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    I got INFJ-T "The Advocate". I've gotten ISTJ and INTJ on other tests before but this test was one where I actually went "Oh man, all of this is totally me!" The only thing I didn't really agree on was that apparently I get unwanted popularity? That doesn't sound right or even believable. I mean I have an internet stalker but that seems like an exception.

Everything else was spot on, the whole wanting to help people. It's so funny because just recently I was thinking maybe I should be like an immigration lawyer or some job that helps people.
    i read about a mexican one time that became a lawyer to help people. after a year he is close to losing his sanity so he has to quit to go someplace far away. when he eventually ends up in mexico instead of being accepted there he gets himself put in jail. so when you mention the lawyer idea it worries me a little.

For twelve months now, since I first began the practice of law, since I became an attorney, a man who speak for others, a counselor at law who has the power to address the court, that’s right, a big man, a mature person who helps others in distress—for approximately 365 days time has been nothing but a never-ending experience that meets me in the morning just like it left me off the night before. No longer am I the clear-headed mathematician of my college years. I used to have the answers; and if I didn’t, I could always turn to the back of the book or ask Professor Blackburn at Wednesday morning’s advanced algebra class. For a year now, my only conscious concern has been the pain in my stomach, the arguments of Dr. Serbin, and the schedules of the television shows. I know them all by heart. I can quote every single fucking show on Channels 2, 4, 5, 7, and, you won’t believe it, even on the educational station, Channel 9. I am the world’s only living T.V. Guide, that’s really what I am. And they want me to counsel them!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I got INFT and reading through it brings to memory things people have said to me in the past
    life---> <---me

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    INTP - T; The Logician

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.