This option was brought to my attention a month ago by a member of Social Anxiety Support. Example of one vendor: http://www.rapidchems.com/en/

There are drug analog laws, but they only apply to C-I & C-IIs, such that any analogue of heroin, PCP, or pot, for example, would automatically be illegal. These analogue laws don't apply to C-IV controlled substances, and all benzos are C-IVs, making them legal.

Research Chemical Benzos could be the answer to the problem of docs who write stingy benzos scripts: you can buy as much as you want & can afford. Doesn't do much for me since even 50 benzo pills a day doesn't get the job done.

Just posted that because I think some of you actually could benefit from more benzos. Of course, there are research chemicals and not for human consumption. I bring them to your attention because I'm sure you'd have much fun getting your pet rat totally wasted. I trust that you would follow directions and never consume them, but if you have a nervous rat.

I'm hoping my medicinal marijuana comes in the mail tomorrow. Again, not a conventional treatment, but I've tried damn near everything & failed so I don't have much choice left.