Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sounds to Sleep

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I have an app on my ipod that plays sounds like that through headphones - white noise, waves, rain, etc. I quite like listening to the sound of an airplane engine for some reason when trying to sleep. It helps me a lot. They're really relaxing sounds.
    If you like full flight engine sound for sleep here are mine, i have many real videos and you can watch the actual 10 hour scenery go by
    Full flight video

full flight video Japan to Helsinki (with some pilot talk)

full flight Singapore Airlines from London 8 hours Part 1 (with some pilot talk)
    I then have some flights that have little or no pilot radio on there, even the others are little but still you don't want to sleep and have someone talking
    full flight Istanbul - Hong Kong 3 Hours Part 1 (with some pilot talk)
    full flight Video from Manchester to Turkey (3 hours 51 Minutes)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote worldaviationhd View Post
    If you like full flight engine sound for sleep here are mine, i have many real videos and you can watch the actual 10 hour scenery go by
    Full flight video

full flight video Japan to Helsinki (with some pilot talk)

full flight Singapore Airlines from London 8 hours Part 1 (with some pilot talk)
    I then have some flights that have little or no pilot radio on there, even the others are little but still you don't want to sleep and have someone talking
    full flight Istanbul - Hong Kong 3 Hours Part 1 (with some pilot talk)
    full flight Video from Manchester to Turkey (3 hours 51 Minutes)
    Cheers. Might try those. I've noticed that the sounds on the app I've got at the moment are slightly repetivie, which is kinda not helping.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Cheers. Might try those. I've noticed that the sounds on the app I've got at the moment are slightly repetivie, which is kinda not helping.
    Thank you feel free to share them anywhere. The turkish full flights should be radio free, you'll know by the time it takes off whether that is true. And also the Thai Smile full flight is too which is an hour long (not as long as the others) then I'll make future videos without the radio on one of the cameras as i'll take two next time and go on the new A350 aircraft from Helsinki to Hong Kong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.