Thread: Hi there

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi there

Hi, I'm Freda, from the outer suburbs of London, though I'm An American ex-pat living in England for over 18 years now.

I'm a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, but I've gradually found myself moving away from hypnosis & toward CBT & other skills training along with Mindfulness & associated acceptance therapies.

I also organise a couple of events in the local area & London - the newest being a dance night in a proper CLUB with really thumps proper DANCE Music which EVERYONE (even old people like me!) can go to without being self conscious if they just want to go to Dance All Night! Great fitness routine! LOL

(I'll just say here that I am terribly shy & did the above to force myself to talk to strangers. It worked so well no one believes I'm shy. LOL. tackle your anxieties. Even if just a little bite at a time!

I have a small private practice (www.YateleyHypnotherapy.co.uk) in a weensie office in the little town I live in. I followed "marketing advice" & named it according to "what you do & the location - so it's automatically in Google Searches". I'm going to rebrand soon, once I get the new website finished, but more info about me is there.

That's it really. I have very little time or time management skills, possibly, LOL. I tend to see these wonderful forums & actually take the time to sign up & verify emails & all potentially the culprit which steals my time - the "all" usually being trying to find a way to "organise" it all to save time. Then I never seem to have the time to follow them after my first initial post saying hello & on the thread which interested me.

But I shall do my best as this forum looks great & it's nice to meet you all.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Hello, fredam -- Welcome to the site :-) Hope to see you around more!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote fredam View Post
    Welcome!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey there, welcome to the forum
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.