Thread: Vent/rant below

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vent/rant below

Ok so yesterday was my prom because I'be finished school, and I got the pleasure of watching my crush of four years and only boyfriend I've ever had kissing his girlfriend and dancing with her right in front of me. I'm not even mad at them, I'm mad at myself because I can't let go. I should have tried harder with him when we were going out and I really regret focusing all my attention in him, pushing all other boys away just for him when it turns out he has a girlfriend already. I couldn't enjoy my evening properly because all I could do was compare myself to her and try and avoid them both at all costs :/
    Sorry I just had to let it out, feel free to rant or vent if you want to

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote fall_out_sarah View Post
    Ok so yesterday was my prom because I'be finished school, and I got the pleasure of watching my crush of four years and only boyfriend I've ever had kissing his girlfriend and dancing with her right in front of me. I'm not even mad at them, I'm mad at myself because I can't let go. I should have tried harder with him when we were going out and I really regret focusing all my attention in him, pushing all other boys away just for him when it turns out he has a girlfriend already. I couldn't enjoy my evening properly because all I could do was compare myself to her and try and avoid them both at all costs :/
    Sorry I just had to let it out, feel free to rant or vent if you want to
    You'll find the love of your life someday.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hopefully thanks for the hug lol

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Sarah! -- Things will be OK.. you'll find that again...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hopefully haha! Thank you

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.