Thread: What to do :(

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What to do :(

I did a job interview almost two weeks ago and I have heard nothing, word had it others have. I did a crap interview I don't think ill be moving home now.

If I don't get a job close to home, and the one I interviewed for is the only in my field worth moving for, I think I'm going to have to break up with my boyfriend. Its more lonely being away from him all the time than the thoughts of not having him at all. I love him but this is hell. He just got a new job at home so he is not moving.

I'm trying to decide what to do with my life. Going to try volunteer with an anxiety organisation and online counselling. I'm looking at doing a diploma in holistic complimentary message. Iv looked at moving away. Its Sunday so none of my emails will get answered for ages

I had a crappy night shift because of a really lazy, selfish nurse. People are assholes who only look out for themselves.....I feel sick in my tummy.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I did a job interview almost two weeks ago and I have heard nothing, word had it others have. I did a crap interview I don't think ill be moving home now.

If I don't get a job close to home, and the one I interviewed for is the only in my field worth moving for, I think I'm going to have to break up with my boyfriend. Its more lonely being away from him all the time than the thoughts of not having him at all. I love him but this is hell. He just got a new job at home so he is not moving.

I'm trying to decide what to do with my life. Going to try volunteer with an anxiety organisation and online counselling. I'm looking at doing a diploma in holistic complimentary message. Iv looked at moving away. Its Sunday so none of my emails will get answered for ages

I had a crappy night shift because of a really lazy, selfish nurse. People are assholes who only look out for themselves.....I feel sick in my tummy.
    I'm sorry you had a bad night, sweetie. And making major decisions like that can be really anxiety provoking. I remember when I was between jobs and homes and nothing could move fast enough for me. At some point, I threw up my hands and said, "I can't make anybody hire me." Then I just told God to do whatever was best because I had no clue where my life was going.

Then I got many job interviews and offers. I'm not sure how that worked, but it did. Had I gotten the jobs I wanted right away, I would have never moved here or gotten to live in this treehouse. It was actually the best thing for me and I never even knew this town existed when I left my other job.

So it will fall into place. But I know right now it just feels scary and frustrating. I'm sorry.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.