Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faster E.F.T Helps Me.

As I'm not one for sitting back and suffering,Life is too short to be ill so I make the effort to look after myself to improve my health and wellbeing. Even though I'm doing very well to get rid of O.C.D, I'm glad thats gone. Its the chronic fatigue thats causing me problems. The stress we go through with anxiety related problems is just too much and I dont want to keep these problems so I started looking around to find other things to help.

Earlier this year I bought a book about "E.F.T" (emotional freedom technique.).I found it interesting.Its a technique we do ourselves. Even though it offered a lot I thought it was a little long for my liking.I then found another similar but substantially shorter technique called:

http://www.fastereft.com/

"Faster E.F.T",short for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations.

I found the information online via an online search and learnt how to do it. It takes about 30 seconds to do it. You do it for every emotional problem like fears,phobias,grief,anger,sadness,depression,anxie ty,traumatic experiences,nightmares,etc. I do it every day to eliminate as many as possible. There is even a free internet support forum/message board you join so you can get advice and using the technique for any issue.

I found a few youtube videos that give a demo of how to do it.They give a general demo of how to do it.

Here are 2 videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afeeADMVZ8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0mBDoldQo

I thought its worth sharing my positive experiences.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I actually just started doing the EFT pressure points and I was amazed that it forced me to take deep breaths.

It took me about 8 times to get any response, but now that I've been doing it, I automatically take deep breaths even when I'm showing someone else how to do it.

I showed a co-worker how to do it and her twitching eye stopped after going through the pressure points twice.

I really hate when my therapist tells me about these things, and so I really didn't want it to work. But darn it! It did. I'm definitely calmer and more relaxed after repeating "I'm anxious" and tapping the pressure points.

This is the one I followed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wG2FA4vfLQ

http://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/...to-do-eft.html
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found EFT when I bought a book on it but it was too long and bit overkill so I got online to find something quicker.Thats when I found Faster EFT. When something takes up to 30 seconds you know you can use it any time of day.
    This week I just notched up the 2000th issue and I use it for not only emotional issues but I also combined a Kinesiology technique for muscle testing for food intolerances and added Faster EFT to it.Been doing all this since April this year.
    When people notice how healthier you look you know its paying off.

http://www.fastereft.com/community/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've just gotten into using it and I mostly just use it to calm down if I'm anxious or stressed. I know it looks really silly, but I really see myself breathe deep automatically now which is something that's never happened before.

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is very interesting. I've heard about it before but never tried using it. I think I'll have to find a private place at work to practice it...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote kc1895 View Post
    This is very interesting. I've heard about it before but never tried using it. I think I'll have to find a private place at work to practice it...
    You can do it in the privacy of your own home.Takes 30 seconds for each issue.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought I'd post a couple of examples that anyone here can use.You can use these statements:

If you have depression you can do this variation:

Tap on each pressure point and while you do that you should use this statement by saying it while you tap gently.

"I feel severely depressed,let it go".
    or
    "I have severe depression,let it go".

For any anxiety you can use this one:
    " I feel severely anxious,let it go".
    or
    "I have severe anxiety,let it go".

For anger:
    "I feel angry all the time,let it go".

For claustrophobia:
    "I feel claustrophobic all the time,let it go".

For low self esteem:
    "I feel I have low self esteem,let it go".

For social anxiety this is one example:
    "I feel anxious around other people,let it go".

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rather than the Let it go statement, I was taught, "But I accept myself." I guess anything positive will work in the last part. I think probably anything positive and reassuring helps with focusing on the pressure points.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Rather than the Let it go statement, I was taught, "But I accept myself." I guess anything positive will work in the last part. I think probably anything positive and reassuring helps with focusing on the pressure points.

By saying "let it go" at the end means telling yourself you want to get rid of it. The statement altogether should describe the issue accurately and you want to get rid of it.

If you want to use positive statements then you dont use the words "let it go".For example,if you want to achieve a goal,you would formulate your statement as a positive statement. Its when you want to get rid of a problem you use the words "let it go".

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.